Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Siobhan you’re an absolute dose but as a fellow woman , I need to tell you
DO NOT FLY TO DUBLIN CHASING AFTER A MAN!
It’s so pathetic , I can’t cope ! The email
was bad enough but now this has sent me into a spiral!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sparklelife2304

Guys why the negativity about shivs getting hammered on the plane? Sure that's inevitable. You're all missing the bigger picture... Which is Peanut & Raisin are going on holidays!!! I really hope they brought a good SPF with them
Peanut and Raisin = Picnic on tour…
A6678C8D-2C9A-4EA8-9984-1A5C4FA0F477.jpeg

• Haha

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I had a male colleague who hooked up with a woman who did ju jitsu . He said just as he was getting ready for the "finale" the doll locked legs around and pinned him shouting "tap out " " tap out" . And I cannot get this image of slobbers doing same out of my head ... so I decided to share my nightmare lol . You're welcome !!

• Haha
  • Sick

Eggs&bacon

Noooo the video with her hand in the “oh waohhw” she sounds absolutely leathered lmao

Also I’m mortified she liked his last 3 posts & he has liked 0 of hers since she got back 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

uncleted

VIP Member
I think she is also hostile to his chat and "unsolicited advice". If you don't want him to talk to you tell him ffs instead of sharing it on your stories.

She's such a geebag. She's horrible and nasty. Thinks she's above it all. No doubt she was telling the driver how she flew business class, works as an influencer with big brands, attended F1, knows some or the Mercedes Team thinking she is hot shit.

And the driver is probably like yeah right, I've seen it all before. She looks the opposite of success and it shows on her face.

Smug, patronizing, condescending bitch!
PSA ⚠ calling all taxi drivers in Ireland.
Do not pick up this woman. If she doesn’t record and mock you without consent, she will peel teeth whitening strips off in your backseat. The assailant is described as 5’9, with ratty ginger extensions, and often wears MP trousers that eat her arse. She has a Dublin accent, which is often hoarse or raspsy and may or may not tell you she is a qualified actuary. If you spot this woman hailing a taxi, please, drive on. ⚠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys all the ‘I don’t know what I’m doing, I don’t know the rules, I’m not the right weight’ that’s all the bravado so when she wins she can pretend she didn’t overthink or over train.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Why is she telling her subscribe list about her love life? And why is she giving a blow-by-blow account of her life to a bunch of strangers she is trying to sell on the Furnace?

She's actually become a parody of herself. "Dear Diary, last week I went to Abu Dhabi with my friends and family and then I went to Dubai and thought I'd have a few quiet days but I didn't because I had a holiday romance and then I entered a BJJ competition and I weighed myself and I was lighter than expected maybe because I was dehydrated and I fought with the "bigger girls" anyway and I won! And then I wasn't able to go drinking because I was tired of drinking and now I'm getting ready for Christmas and I'm so excited.." blah blah. Literal stream of consciousness like a 5 year old. Is she trying to drive her business even further to the ground? What type of person reads this drivel and doesn't immediately discount her as a completely braindead looper?

• Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I’m sorry did she register for a weight 7kg heavier two weeks ago as she didn’t want to diet on holiday? She thought 7kg was an appropriate fluctuation in that timeframe? Wow.

• Haha
Oh God that caption is crinnnnngeeeeeee

"Honey I'm home"

Absolutely scarlet for her. Whoever said she came home with a plan hoping your man Darragh would come out is bang on the money!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Will Rory and Shane be able to actually complete the tournament with Siobhan being present? Surely the intense urge to start w*nking at the mere sight of her will completely distract them and cost them millions in prizes

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Haha the taxi driver is definitely thinking this one is a raging alcoholic.

He probably smelt it off her when she got in the car hence the reason why he is speaking like that and she is fucking clueless to it.

Yes Siobhan - you are indeed that bad. He is telling you what we see.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

KarenK93

All the taxi men are obsessed with her, apparently.

It's so disingenuous. Not for one minute she might stop and think that that could be her father or grandfather trying to make a living and just wanting to have a chat. Yet she puts them on blast without consent to all her followers. It's truly telling of the real her. I'm still yet to see the "sound" Siobhan she likes to tell us all about.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 40