Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still haven’t got over that email she sent🫣 Mortified for her. And she always has to make out she’s so cool - look at me I got laid on holiday! The thirst is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is that Becca Gillan well?
Absolute car crash on her stories today.
Why are these lot so affected?

Considering she was allegedly a nurse before she broke into being an instahun, bali babe. She is ill, surely?!
#healthtips
#healthcoach
#stressmanagement
#lolololol
#whatfukkenstressyadaftbint

This is hysterical, I’m off to find her thread, thank you πŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She called it a holiday romance and is writing about it in her diary, your man got drunk and just wanted the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Tatters should work for the FBI unsolved mysteries 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was obviously delighted with her pull. She left enough evidence on her stories and mentioned it in the email.

Poor bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I literally CANNOT believe, like I'm genuinely 😬😬😬 at the fact she wrote to all of her 'clients' that she got laid on holidays. I'm mortified for her πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š Imagine going back to work after your hols and cc'ing all your colleagues about the sesh you had and the randomer you hooked up with?!! But.....but it's ok you didn't gain weight cos you might be dehydrated and came first (innuendo intended) in your little Jitz comp πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I literally CANNOT believe, like I'm genuinely 😬😬😬 at the fact she wrote to all of her 'clients' that she got laid on holidays. I'm mortified for her πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š Imagine going back to work after your hols and cc'ing all your colleagues about the sesh you had and the randomer you hooked up with?!! But.....but it's ok you didn't gain weight cos you might be dehydrated and came first (innuendo intended) in your little Jitz comp πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Jizz comp

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.