Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raisins fella is in the pic with the McLaren at the back corner so the leg could be Raisins.

Hmmm. I think they were all out together at some point. Shiv introducing him to the family straight away. (Trying to prove something).

Reactions: 8
Everyone she puts up how much she loves London. This comes to mind straight away.

Also how can she love London so much when she literally does nothing there?😅😅😅😅😅

Raisins fella is in the pic with the McLaren at the back corner so the leg could be Raisins.

Hmmm. I think they were all out together at some point. Shiv introducing him to the family straight away. (Trying to prove something).
Well spotted 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight - She treated her family to shite accommodation away from all the action, met a fella on the second night(?) her family were there and rode him sideways for the remainder of the holiday, ditching her family in the shithole back in the desert and booked in to a fancy hotel (the Wyndhamn) to be nearer to her 'holiday' romance?!?!? Spent the rest of the holiday getting sloshed and missed out on all the family activities over those days. Am I getting that right?!? Raisin and her fella left the same day as Slobbers. We didn't see anything of the rest of the family after Sunday. Jesus, I am mortified for her. It's a classic case of the chaos of an alcoholic's life.

The whole Sonny episode springs to mind. You would think that she'd have enough life experience underlined enough self help books now to not make such a gobshite of herself for a fella. I'd say your man is still scratching from his 'holiday romance'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Slobbers! I swallowed my Coke Zero (not booze, soz Shiv) the wrong way reading that & now I'm coughing violently but...worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
" The time with my family in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Seeing them enjoying the desert, the race, the sunshine, Swedish House Mafia etc. It makes all the hard work worth it. "

If I was a family member reading that I would be in a rage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Noooo the video with her hand in the “oh waohhw” she sounds absolutely leathered lmao

Also I’m mortified she liked his last 3 posts & he has liked 0 of hers since she got back 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
" The time with my family in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Seeing them enjoying the desert, the race, the sunshine, Swedish House Mafia etc. It makes all the hard work worth it. "

What an ick?? So condescending...like a rich aunt spoiling her poor relations. :sick::(

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

The way she carries on you’d think they were paupers & they’re so lucky to have her treating them, what sheltered little lives they’d lead without the generous & humble Shiv whisking them away on these trips 🥴

Reactions: 16
Now I did travel to Greece yesterday to be with our surrogate for her ivf this week, and I don’t think it was jet lag but DID SHE REALLY PUT IN AN EMAIL THAT SHE GOT THE RIDE?
She is mentally unwell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Now I did travel to Greece yesterday to be with our surrogate for her ivf this week, and I don’t think it was jet lag but DID SHE REALLY PUT IN AN EMAIL THAT SHE GOT THE RIDE?
She is mentally unwell
Leo and the rest of the gov will be delighted when that email landed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know people say it all the time, but this time I genuinely was 100% sure that the person who posted that email in this thread wrote it themselves as satire. Siobhan really is the gift that keeps on giving. Her lack of self-awareness absolutely baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is mentally unwell
Positive vibes going your way on your IVF journey xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a male colleague who hooked up with a woman who did ju jitsu . He said just as he was getting ready for the "finale" the doll locked legs around and pinned him shouting "tap out " " tap out" . And I cannot get this image of slobbers doing same out of my head ... so I decided to share my nightmare lol . You're welcome !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oh no he has that beard that stops at the jawline 🙈 I'm guessing she was non stop calling him "bro ✌" too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My clit just shrivelled up and died.
Lol - his beard looks like one of those ones that are fake if you get me? I think a fella that was in Geordie Shore got a beard implant, like a hair transplant. You can just tell he loves himself.. wonder if he’s peeved Shiv’s given away some details re the ‘holiday romance’?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.