Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklemotion

Random thoughts after watching her stories today. The receipt for the gins triggered irrational rage like who.the fk cares you spent 64 euro on gin and tonics bigger fool her, but she sees stuff like this as life defying moments of her wealth and how far she's come. I then saw a post on Molly Maes insta and on her stories last week, she said it was a rare thing for her to fly 1st class on holidays . She has nearly 7m followers on insta, her own brand, creative director for pretty little thing and she vaguely mentioned the 1st class flight. Siobhan hasn't a bucket to pis in and she goes on like she's the only one who ever flew first class. Not sure if I'm making sense here but I suppose what I mean is you've got molly mae who can afford to fly 1st class all the time but doesn't and siobhs bankrupting herself just for appearances to show off 😑 Her perception of wealth and status is mind-blowing.
I work with a lot of very wealthy people in a corporate environment, the vast majority bring home I would imagine 8 to 10 times my annual salary, they travel by first class/business class pretty much all the time, I remember a couple of years ago half considering it as a treat going home for Christmas when one of them told me I would be insane. They said the only justification for spending that much money on a flight is if you can expense it or if you have built up so many points the upgrade cost is minimal.
To this day I still class it as among the best no-nonsense advice I have ever been given.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Random thoughts after watching her stories today. The receipt for the gins triggered irrational rage like who.the fk cares you spent 64 euro on gin and tonics bigger fool her, but she sees stuff like this as life defying moments of her wealth and how far she's come. I then saw a post on Molly Maes insta and on her stories last week, she said it was a rare thing for her to fly 1st class on holidays . She has nearly 7m followers on insta, her own brand, creative director for pretty little thing and she vaguely mentioned the 1st class flight. Siobhan hasn't a bucket to pis in and she goes on like she's the only one who ever flew first class. Not sure if I'm making sense here but I suppose what I mean is you've got molly mae who can afford to fly 1st class all the time but doesn't and siobhs bankrupting herself just for appearances to show off 😑 Her perception of wealth and status is mind-blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

caramelsq

VIP Member
Thread title:
Slobbers got the ride, with cringe we nearly died, best to run now Darragh, run away and hide!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

smurphette

VIP Member
Took a Bolt to the airport this morning and couldn't stop thinking about her and taxi drivers. My guy was so nice. Great chat about flying to the US, fare deals, ESTA and I now know that Sudan is one of the countries that will win you an Embassy visit for an interview. He made sure to bring me as close as possible to the walkway and brought my case past the car too. Little things that made it all easier. Sweet guy, doing his best. It never for a second occurred to me to film myself and mock him. She is just rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Lol, check out her LinkedIn. This is not at all the case (though she'd be delighted anyone thought it was).

Everything about her career path says "poor grades and shitty attitude on the job".

After college she worked at the Wright Venue (so clearly couldnt get hired on any grad intake programme. To me that indicates very poor college results).

The "corporate gig" that she left behind was a stint in entry level IT testing. She then got shifted into HR (speaks volumes about her IT skills) then reading between the lines she was managed out of the HR gig.

She has never used her degree and she was never on the path to greatness like she wants people to believe.

Here's someone who was on the same path as her saying same thing. There was no corporate career.

Screenshot_20221118_081205.jpg
Screenshot_20221118_081221.jpg
Screenshot_20221118_081240.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I work with a lot of very wealthy people in a corporate environment, the vast majority bring home I would imagine 8 to 10 times my annual salary, they travel by first class/business class pretty much all the time, I remember a couple of years ago half considering it as a treat going home for Christmas when one of them told me I would be insane. They said the only justification for spending that much money on a flight is if you can expense it or if you have built up so many points the upgrade cost is minimal.
To this day I still class it as among the best no-nonsense advice I have ever been given.
Money talks and wealth whispers. The real wealthy don't feel the need to obnoxiously shove it in people's faces like Shiv does.

Best Mexican, Best Almond Croissant, Best Gym, Best Lime Bike, Best Gig, Best Vaccine does this one just ever just stfu and listen to herself. It's like everything is continuously a competition and she is in a competition with everyone on who has it better.

As predicted, the upsell in the Furnace is coming today with her "Black Friday deals". She has given no one service for the last 8 days and now feels time is right to log on and recoup funds for Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46