Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well none of can deny she has confidence regardless of how cringe it is on her part.

Reactions: 13
Everything about her just gives me the ick.

She genuinely thinks she is some sexy fit strong gym bunny and men and women are drooling over her. She couldn't be further from it.
She's a scabby jiggly mess.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well none of can deny she has confidence regardless of how cringe it is on her part.
Oh you can admire the confidence she has.. to admit to sticking a tampon up the wrong hole and forgetting about it 😂. To come online and proudly say you basically stole a vaccine meant for undocumented or homesless. To again come online and admit knowing you had covid but went to a testing center anyway to try chance your arm that you can get on an earlier flight out before the rules on travel changed.

The confidence of it all 😂 She has a dictator like approach to confidence and social media. She really thinks she is untouchable.
and she might be yea… but what she can’t fight is every year her target audience gets smaller and smaller and 37yo Siobhan still trying to befriend the 21yo hun enjoying her gap career and only fans life in Bali. Is just sadder 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is she doing saying she is going from Auh -> dxb so she is going from airport to airport only? And in a car?

I hate people who think they are smart by using the airport codes only to be completely incorrect in its use.
Oh my god thank you, this is literally my biggest pet hate 😂

Reactions: 10
Such an ignorant twit, there are tonnes of off licenses in Abu Dhabi. Even though it's more conservative than Dubai, you don't need an alcohol license to purchase alcohol there, anybody can in an off license. Unlike in Dubai where you need a permit to buy alcohol in off licenses.

Reactions: 11
For someone that maintains she has no interest in being with someone. That she’s happy alone.

She always has to mention she’s either 3rd wheeling, 5th wheeling or 7th wheeling…. We get it. You’re single (not by choice).

Reactions: 16
How you achieve this look? I imagine you’d need to swipe your hand down your arse like a credit card
Did you not watch the tutorial from the MP launch?

You squat and then deliberately give yourself the greatest wedgie of all time. (no, really).

It's another reason I thank the good lord that I came of age before social media.

Someone Shivs age subjecting the world to that spectacle today (after the wobbly thong twirling yesterday) is just so undignified and embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This nobody tagging Lowry and McIlroy trying to get attention ffs. I would be mortified to be in her company.

What's the bets she now takes up a gold hobby?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t blame him for throwing her a dirty look I wouldn’t say he was to impressed with her recording him on her phone, and we all know those quiet signs were for her probably shouting “go Shane” while the poor bollox was trying to take a swing.

Reactions: 24
Omg Siobhan a man is leering at you. Quick make a post about how uncomfortable you are. Hurry before you forget the lie you told yourself

This nobody tagging Lowry and McIlroy trying to get attention ffs. I would be mortified to be in her company.

What's the bets she now takes up a gold hobby?
Are you mad? Siobhan around clubs? Weapons?!

I dont mean for her. I mean for whatever poor soul has to do 18 holes with her. Stopping every 2 mins to get her MP gear out. I’d smack her across the head with the driver and claim it was self defence

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shiv shiv Rory looked at u in public he was leering he was half temped to start wanking too but had to finish the task at hand competing in whatever golf tournament is on (I do not follow golf) that was so cringe go Rory and saying it in a quiet voice as all the signs are about to be quiet lol I dunno what's worse the weird stomp and twirl yesterday with all her jiggly bits (I have them too but not on social media) or the airport to airport symbol shite or saying about off licenses the thoughts of drink are never far from her mind. Why the F did she bring 40kg worth of luggage I just I dunno where to even start. But I do love a shiv holiday for the content for tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.