Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight into yoga and punishment training now. Don't worry about the OH Shitness clients that signe up before your booze cruise.

Reactions: 16
Full breakfast, oats with fruit and a croissant, slice of pie?, and a baguette, she's either having alcohol withdrawal and wants to compensate with food, or she's wanting her money's worth in food since she wasn't drinking for once! Or both!
No way she ate all of that! She bulking for a fight or something haha
Hope she has a plunger in the flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now doing a Diren / James and recoding a conversation with the taxi driver like he / they did in Edinburgh 🤢
She looks rough as tit

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
She was absolutely drinking on that flight. She's trying to prove so hard that she wasn't, neatly lining up the orange juice and Coke Zero.
The booze is out of shot.
She can't take her mind off it for one second. Yikes. It's only getting worse.

Reactions: 24
Haha the taxi driver is definitely thinking this one is a raging alcoholic.

He probably smelt it off her when she got in the car hence the reason why he is speaking like that and she is bleeping clueless to it.

Yes Siobhan - you are indeed that bad. He is telling you what we see.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Haha the taxi driver is definitely thinking this one is a raging alcoholic.

He probably smelt it off her when she got in the car hence the reason why he is speaking like that and she is bleeping clueless to it.

Yes Siobhan - you are indeed that bad. He is telling you what we see.
That’s absolutely what happened 🤦🏻‍♀️ poor dude

Reactions: 16
Yeah the recording the driver really doesn’t sit right with me. I’m sure she hasn’t asked for his consent.. he sounds perfectly pleasant and polite?

People cannot give off about trolls and then bring some bystander into their content, especially with ill intent, without informing them. I’d be mortified if I was the driver, just doing my job and some twunt tries to make a show of me. She’s trying to make her followers think negatively about the poor man, why I do not know.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
And when he’s talking about feeling good when he’s training she’s there eyerolling.
“I miss feeling like that”

When the fella you’re trying to slag driving your taxi is a better role model for your business than you are, you know shits gone too far.

Like imagine being a paying client rn & you see your coach acting like that about someone’s fitness enjoyment.

Lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And when he’s talking about feeling good when he’s training she’s there eyerolling.
“I miss feeling like that”

When the fella you’re trying to slag driving your taxi is a better role model for your business than you are, you know shits gone too far
The eye rolls and face on her. She wouldn't do that toba London driver. I've reported post. Horrible nasty alcoholic lump.

Reactions: 32
Oh my god she is such a dirty, unkempt alcoholic smug witch. Guaranteed she hasn’t asked consent to record him. That taxi driver daring to give her unsolicited advice is just saying what we have all been saying for years 🤣 TROLL!! BLOCKED!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.