Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Bali bubble has burst, they are all fleeing back to the motherland, is this the end of the instahun’s?
I’m here for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
New email, where our heroine confirms the “holiday romance” in Dubai

Subject: Life update 🥇

Well. How are ya?

It’s been a while since I have been chatting daily to my email list, and I miss it!

If you follow me on instagram, you probably know it all.

I went hard on the emails in September as we had the back to school sale. Then I decided to give your inboxes a bit of a break in October.

I also gave myself a break from drinking so much. I went back to tracking my calories and got myself feeling good again. I was surprised how easy I found it to drop body fat, because I was still going out every weekend, and eating what I wanted - but just more mindfully and small sacrifices.

Workwise, I got back to training people in the gym, and I am LOVING it. I love showing women how strong they are, and how to move efficiently and safely. I also just love being out of ‘working from home’ and making new friends in London.

A lot happened in November. After an impromptu trip to Portugal with my family for a family funeral, I only had one week of routine before we were heading off on a trip of a life-time to Abu Dhabi.

Before that, I was coerced by my friend Eva to sign up for the English Open BJJ comp which was on the Saturday that I got home from the trip.

I knew that I should really step up to the challenge, but I also didn’t want to be dieting while I was away.

I was 72kg but registered for the under 79kg because I knew that I wouldn’t be under 74kg if I was weighed (in the Gi) after two weeks.

I also thought that the few days that we had booked in Dubai after the Formula 1 in Abu Dhabi, would be chill and I could catch up on work… but it was not. There was a bit of a holiday romance over many margaritas and coronas.

The time with my family in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Seeing them enjoying the desert, the race, the sunshine, Swedish House Mafia etc. It makes all the hard work worth it.

There was a deadline to pull out of the BJJ comp by the Wednesday, but I thought I would still be able to pull out, and just lose my fee.

Reader, I was wrong.

I weighed myself on the Friday and SOMEHOW (dehydration?!) I was still 72kg.

I thought I would be mad to try compete against the bigger girls, especially after a less-than-ideal preparation.

Long-story-short. I won Gold.

Couldn’t believe it.

I couldn’t even go out to celebrate because I was so sick of drinking!

So now it’s the end of November and I am kind of feeling like a wind-down for Christmas.

I will be still working and training, but I will be putting less pressure on myself to diet and sell. There may even be Baileys in my coffee.

So I have left the sale price up on The Furnace until the end of the year.

There are two sale prices:

€267 down to €197 if you pay up front and start in the next two weeks

€89 (per month for 3 months) if you want to start in January but lock in the 2022 prices, as it will be going up to €99 per month in 2023.

I hope you are all well. I probably won’t have too many sales emails before January but click below to check out the website and offers.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "I love December" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Holiday romance. She definitely hooked up with someone who was at McGregors Black Forge party. He was pale and had a tattoo. Probably one of his crew or a follower. Rough crowd all the same.

Don't be surprised if she latches onto MMA stuff now😂

Anyway the head is back scamming for Christmas. She's convinced now because she one the fight her way is the right way. It's clearly not.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Can she jus stop trying to make herself look like she is the best family member ever by constantly saying how she paid for the whole trip and it makes it all worth it, Siobhan you are such a show off and self praise is no praise you absolute dose

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Was that email a sales pitch or a diary entry? 😂. The way she goes you’d swear she was 13yo and met a boy on a family holiday and they kissed after the kids club 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The thought of having a one night stand when you are on a family holiday is emberassing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Seriously is that it,met a guy on holidays as if anyone gives a f ,were not in junior infants don’t know how she doesn’t get tired listening to herself yattering on about her own boring sh*** 24/7 ,you’d know she doesn’t keep herself she’s always looks scruffy

Reactions: 17
Sorry imagine being 34 and on holidays with your family and having a hook up. Absolutely not for me 😂😂 supposed to be "family time ! Trip of a life time!"

We all knew anyway she couldn't HELP but share photos implying it. Imagine if you hooked up with someone on holidays and they shared about it in an email going out to their clients ? 😂😂

I can only imagine the stir in my office if I sent emails out to my clients explaining I thought I might get work done but had a bit of a holiday romance instead !

Loved the clarification on the weight categories as well thanks Shiv x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those emails are gas, everytime I read them I'm unsure if it's real or if one of our clever Tattlers wrote it.
They're too close to satire at this stage 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I genuinely couldn't tell if that email was satire or not.

The holiday romance. That's why she's been such a smug prick in the back of taxis. She thinks she's God's gift now that she's finally gotten the ride after all these years.

And then mention of selling? This email is going out directly to your clients? I wouldn't be reducing my work with them down to "selling".

This is the more likely scenario.

Funny, I read that as she had a holiday romance with Margaritas

Reactions: 21
Did she ever link us her amazing top tier luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi after all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder did Roisin's fella (a taxi driver in Alvor) have a go at her or say something to her and she has it in her subconscious to belittle taxi drivers.

She had the romance after the black forge. I read that as everyone else was gone home and she went on tinder and matched with someone and meandered down by herself locked in search of the ride.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely couldn't tell if that email was satire or not.

The holiday romance. That's why she's been such a smug prick in the back of taxis. She thinks she's God's gift now that she's finally gotten the ride after all these years.

And then mention of selling? This email is going out directly to your clients? I wouldn't be reducing my work with them down to "selling".

This is the more likely scenario.
She was hoping her holiday romance seen her post and thought she was hilarious! 🤢 Hope he googled her and seen these posts (hey tattood man, she doesn't wash, get yourself checked)

Just watched / listened to the JS LL podcast, I've always quite liked Lucy and she came off really well on it, down to earth and level headed, no idea why she's friends with him. He mentioned coffee, sourdough and eggs with hot sauce, almond croissant & BJJ etc. Does Shiv have a single original thought in her head, or copy everything he does?

Lucy's ending message was, 'everywhere you go, there you are'. No matter where you go, how beautiful the place may be, but if you're unhappy within yourself then you'll alway be unhappy! You can't run from your problems! Which sums up big stink!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.