Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's because I'm bigger and stronger than other girls"

Jesus, arrogant much?? Time will tell shiv, time will tell...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She even said you can change weight category so why not enter 74 and if she’s over go up. What do i know tho, I’m not an actuary, oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"It's because I'm bigger and stronger than other girls"

Jesus, arrogant much?? Time will tell shiv, time will tell...
She just always has to do it doesn't she. "I'm not like the other girls, I'm better, pick me"

bleeping hell Shiv grow up. Them school mean girls live rent free in your head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually cannot believe she said she was bigger and stronger than other girls. What a dope.
I’d love for her opponent to literally break her jaw and shut her up for a few weeks.

She would love it too. Think of all the margs she could drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know camera angles can make all the difference but she looks a lot bigger here than in the photos she’s been sharing lately! I had thought she was looking fairly lean lately until I saw that story!
In fairness that camera clearly makes people look fatter, look at the flab on the guy beside her???
Also, no repost from that place.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Covid has definitely affected me. That gym she went to looks like a nightmare to me now. Everyone so close together, sweating, huffing and puffing in a tiny underground room. Going for that cool club vibe, but all I can see is...grossness and sweat. And she's found another bike row ski type place, basically.
Sidenote: having had kettlebell lessons from a Russian kettlebell certified trainer, I really hate those American high swings. All I can see is shoulder impingement down the line.

Reactions: 19
I’d love for her opponent to literally break her jaw and shut her up for a few weeks.

She would love it too. Think of all the margs she could drink
She'd be too stubborn to listen to her body and sit at home with a broken jaw. We'd be watching her stomping around and doing BJJ with a grumpier head than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.