Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose when she said waxing on story I thought she was advertising again that she got a Hollywood to lure someone into the batcave but she must have ment her feet 🤔
Screenshot_20221112-171502_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Washed her hair before training because she’s getting her brows done after and can’t get them wet for 24 hours. Will she not shower after training and could have washed her hair then?. Guess not. As you were.
Plus you can shower without washing your hair...😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she get extensions, fake nails, fake brows, fake tan, when all of the above could be
eliminated and then showers would be less onerous??

Christ and the fake boobs, fake lips and filler. I do think once people start all these procedures to improve something on their body or face, they inevitably see something else and end up looking like TOWIE wannabes.

I wonder what she’d look like without all these enhancements, having just a shower, basic makeup and a blow dry. Probably a lot more attractive, cleaner and far better of financially.

Reactions: 15
Christ and the fake boobs, fake lips and filler. I do think once people start all these procedures to improve something on their body or face, they inevitably see something else and end up looking like TOWIE wannabes.

I wonder what she’d look like without all these enhancements, having just a shower, basic makeup and a blow dry. Probably a lot more attractive, cleaner and far better of financially.
In many ways, she looked better before her "transformation", actually.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why anyone would go to the effort of having hair extensions, filler, manicures, pedicures, growler waxes, etc, when basic washing is too difficult a chore. Putting all that time and money into yourself when a £1 bottle of shower gel seems out of reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤢 that attempt of a sultry look 😅
Holy sh*t it’s been ages since I’ve properly looked at a photo of her, she’s had so much work done! She does look a lot better but yikes, nothing will reverse a decade in the sun on the drink and fags every weekend.

• Haha
I think she looks super rough the binging and crash doeting drinking and whatever else is catching up no matter what cosmetic works she gets done does hands and neck don't lie.

Reactions: 17
I think she looks super rough the binging and crash doeting drinking and whatever else is catching up no matter what cosmetic works she gets done does hands and neck don't lie.
Same I think she looks has rough as a bag of nails in that selfie pic, especially for a fitness person.

Reactions: 14
Uggghhhhh those bleeping manky tie up shoes in the suitcase…. Spring/summer 2021 called Slob… it wants its shoes back 🤢 and as for the Ferrari caps 🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️ Just waiting for the trifecta… the laminated brows 🤢🤢 THEY DONT SUIT YOUR FAAAAACE…. Very little does tbf 👵🏻

Reactions: 6
With her new pouty smile I don't know which one is worse, it or the contorted grimace.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.