Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the one thing I won't criticise cause I have pcos and get hairs like this :(
And the downy hair she has is normal too. Just obvious because of such close ups. Wouldn't see it in normal life.

Me too ! Would recommend the Hollywood Browzers for getting rid of it - clears it away so easily and smooth and I only need to do it about once a month now
Like a kind of dermaplaning effect? Think I need them for my actual brows too. This site is the best.

Reactions: 6
What do we think about sharing the Save the Date for the whole world to see?

Absolutely zero cop on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
All the men in Alvor will be booking into Monte de Serrihno on that date just to get a glimpse of the famous nasal runner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That blue dress she has on is nice but she has to ruin it with the white ankle socks and grubby white runners.

Reactions: 28
Her dad stood next to an Ireland flag he put up, with a U2 tshirt on is at this point just a parody of a person. Next they’ll be a pic of him with a plate of spuds and a pint of Guinness.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her dad stood next to an Ireland flag he put up, with a U2 tshirt on is at this point just a parody of a person. Next they’ll be a pic of him with a plate of spuds and a pint of Guinness.
Oh god I hadn’t noticed the flag 🙈

She is definitely aiming to meet some of Laura’s boyfriend’s colleagues, I think that’s what her getting ‘lean’ over the past couple of months has been all about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh god I hadn’t noticed the flag 🙈

She is definitely aiming to meet some of Laura’s boyfriend’s colleagues, I think that’s what her getting ‘lean’ over the past couple of months has been all about.
That girl is not straight. The more I watch her the more convinced I become.

Maybe there's a hot female mechanic working in the pit they can set her up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.