Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
I haven’t commented here in a while, my posts over the last year are literally Groundhog Day because she’s still at the same shite day in and day out but what literally GRATEs on me is this ✨ 5am CoFFeE tHoUGhts✨bullsh*t.

Like many of us since Covid, I work from home. I’d say compared to my life preCovid I LiVe dIfFeReNtLy!

I can get up as early as I want, stay up until 3am/sleep in later and have the same quality of sleep, same “quiet time” in the mornings, and recollect on my ‘coffee thoughts’ just like Siobhan.

I can (and do, at times) attend 2 gym classes a day, lay out in the sun on my balcony, go shopping in the middle of the day, meet friends for drinks and dinners on weeknights. I can work remotely and am planning on renting an airb&b abroad for 3 months next year. And GASP I work in a corporate job! That’s right, I slaved away in a 9-5 in my 20s having the time of my life partying and I now have the exact, same, life as Siobhan. Who’d have thought?

This 5am crap is a dated concept influencers who pedaled toxic positivity pushed 3 years ago, it’s tired. It shows nothing other than that you have a different circadian rhythm than most. Maybe the breakdown and sudden decision to move home came from the realization that everyone can live differently, and that excuse she shouted so loudly isn’t one at all

Edit, thanks for attending my morning coffee rant- 2:12PM ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Can I just say.

Today is a MASSIVE day for women's sport and her lack of recognition has really pissed me off. I can't understate how big it is in the context of the progress it's taken to get this far.

The womens All Ireland final is on and Euro 2022 women's football final as England are currently playing Germany. It's the biggest ever.

Remember Shiv watching England men's playing in the Euros last year and men's all Ireland final and constantly posting them events??

This pick me clown should be hounded on her socials for that alone. Instead she is banging on about the F1.

She does nothing for womens sports at all. Claims she is a advocate and supporter of women. Get in the bin, she only wants their money as she finds women easier to manipulate.

She is such a horrible person undeserving of any sympathy and I cannot wait until the day she dissapears from Instagram for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely honoured to have a thread title ! Handing in my thesis tomorrow, but to get this title means so so much more ! Firstly, a big thanks to my forever inspiration of how not to do life : Shiobhan ! Secondly, a big thanks to Shiv’s one troll for your nominations. As you were lovelies xo

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Aghast

That MP photoshopping is HiLARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣 literally unrecognisable!!! Oh dear 🤣
20220801_160911.jpg

Like who's is that?!? Im actually lolling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Amal@2020

Delayed catching up but wanted to weigh in regarding the comments about skin and if these breakouts can happen in your mid thirties. I was blessed with good skin my whole life and then randomly at 34 I got acute cystic acne all over my face, on my jaw, chin, cheeks, nose, forehead and even along the orbital bone under my eyes. It was physically painful and really affected my self confidence.

I saw multiple dermatologists, went to the gynae, did all the tests, took all the medication. Nothing helped. 8 months later it started to recede and to this day I’ve no idea what happened. My skin is still a little spotty, with some boils at times and unfortunately there’s been scarring.

I’ll never have the skin I had before and I’ve a lot of anxiety that it could return any day as suddenly as it came on. But I just wanted to shout out to anyone who’s struggling with skin issues in their thirties. It isn’t always down to diet or anything you’ve done ‘wrong’. For me I was living my regular healthyish life with no changes and it just happened.

This is not a commentary on Shiv. I’m just posting another perspective for anyone reading these threads who had had a similar experience to me. It can absolutely happen to someone in their thirties and it doesn’t mean you’re living an unhealthy life or you did something wrong.

*apologies for the tangent and of course this is my personal non professional experience of cystic acne occurring in thirties*

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m so turned on by her strip tease im here wanking in my car shouting at the local old women out for a walk .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

shiv55

My Protein Design Team: So siobhan have you any ideas on how you want the set to look? Any particular colour in mind?

Siobhan :I don’t care about colour or any design features. All I want is to make sure the set will ecentuate my flaps!
#Get your gi out for the lads (and ladies)
C98D0F4F-E797-47FE-B223-BFABEB7899D6.jpeg

Da flaps built into the design 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

caz87

She 💯 just said weight is falling off her to justify why she looks so much smaller in her insta pics now than in those pro pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 51