Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely honoured to have a thread title ! Handing in my thesis tomorrow, but to get this title means so so much more ! Firstly, a big thanks to my forever inspiration of how not to do life : Shiobhan ! Secondly, a big thanks to Shiv’s one troll for your nominations. As you were lovelies xo

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is this one thick with the weepy face because her skin is "having the worst flare up in months".

What is she complaining about looking for handouts to promote the salon. It's completely self inflicted from 3 days on drink and drugs!!

Those of us who follow for years know this is a pattern with her.

Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely honoured to have a thread title ! Handing in my thesis tomorrow, but to get this title means so so much more ! Firstly, a big thanks to my forever inspiration of how not to do life : Shiobhan ! Secondly, a big thanks to Shiv’s one troll for your nominations. As you were lovelies xo
Congratulations on your thesis! Not easy ! I’m on year one of a 4 year degree and already sweating about my final year 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Jesus that one she's gone to for her skin has a really bad reputation. Think Teaspill has had them up before. Possibly have a thread here

Reactions: 18
Jesus that one she's gone to for her skin has a really bad reputation. Think Teaspill has had them up before. Possibly have a thread here
Yeah but she gets her treatments/products for free so she couldn't care less.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That was my first thought too.

One charlatan looking after another. You scratch my back, Ill scratch yours. You drain the cocaine, glitter and puss out of my pores and I'll pretend your a legit business woman etc :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The clock is ticking for these charlatans it’s the great awakening people. This applies to every single of your life that isn’t authentic. It will show up and make u uncomfortable/exposed. So if you are overwhelmed or even underwhelmed begin to meditate. This will actually create the mind space your craving. No going back then xx

Reactions: 13
I think it shows for most people living differently is hard. And if you want to get to the point you can do so comfortably it takes hard graft.

Siobhan had a platform and a successful one at that. All she had to do was put in the graft for a few more years and get a good solid team in place. She could have hired coaches with experience in, HR, Technology etc and the furnace could almost run itself. But queen bee had other ideas. She would rather slack all day and be seen to live a luxurious life to rub it in everyone's faces as they worked back in Dublin.

The slow downfall is poetic tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Must have a look.

Her skin is also regularly bad. GP or dermatologist would be more appropriate?!? And surely she can afford to see a dermatologist privately with her big bucks.
I can't imagine her skin routine...exists though.

It's funny, cause SOH got into the influencer game early, 2015. If she had an ounce of sense she'd be well off by now.

It's funny, cause SOH got into the influencer game early, 2015. If she had an ounce of sense she'd be well off by now.
Yep she could have been a multi millionaire like SoSume if she had the discipline and capability to capitalize on her following.

Ah well. She'll be regretting it someday.

Reactions: 19
Oh here we go. I hope Diren still has the plastic seat covers on the new whip, they’ll be drenched otherwise. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What skin routine. She doesnt wash so definitely her skin must be filthy. The only time it flares up is when she is on a bender of some form. Her and that nolan thing have a lot in common. Both conning the public for money.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.