Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely brilliant to see. Scrutiny from a top globally renowned publication and it might actually start something.

It might be worth a tip off to the author on Siobhan. There is a huge article there. From Shiv touring Cambodia, to tax dodging and exploitation of locals in Bali, jumping in the homeless queue for a vaccine to telling women to eat what they like, basically gaslighting them as a PT.

And we have all the receipts on these threads.

Influenzas really are a morally bankrupt bunch who will sell their sould for a few clicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Lol at the Huns saying look what Sinead and shivers created!! Not an ounce of creativity went into their “range” The only creativity was the photoshop genius employed by MP

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she moaning about the bag drop not being open? She has a carry on case- she's only in Dublin for a night (or two?)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whereabouts in Dublin is the meet & greet? Is it not a bit odd that neither Shiv, Begs nor MP have even mentioned it?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I am so glad that a journalist references Janet in that article. I've been talking about her crappy and shady behaviour for years. Glad a light has been shone on that. People were saying they like her but she's just as bad as Siobhan her charlatan behaviour is just slightly different 😂.

Reactions: 17
I haven’t commented here in a while, my posts over the last year are literally Groundhog Day because she’s still at the same shite day in and day out but what literally GRATEs on me is this ✨ 5am CoFFeE tHoUGhts✨bullsh*t.

Like many of us since Covid, I work from home. I’d say compared to my life preCovid I LiVe dIfFeReNtLy!

I can get up as early as I want, stay up until 3am/sleep in later and have the same quality of sleep, same “quiet time” in the mornings, and recollect on my ‘coffee thoughts’ just like Siobhan.

I can (and do, at times) attend 2 gym classes a day, lay out in the sun on my balcony, go shopping in the middle of the day, meet friends for drinks and dinners on weeknights. I can work remotely and am planning on renting an airb&b abroad for 3 months next year. And GASP I work in a corporate job! That’s right, I slaved away in a 9-5 in my 20s having the time of my life partying and I now have the exact, same, life as Siobhan. Who’d have thought?

This 5am crap is a dated concept influencers who pedaled toxic positivity pushed 3 years ago, it’s tired. It shows nothing other than that you have a different circadian rhythm than most. Maybe the breakdown and sudden decision to move home came from the realization that everyone can live differently, and that excuse she shouted so loudly isn’t one at all

Edit, thanks for attending my morning coffee rant- 2:12PM ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Like others have said, the MP range is not their idea but the difference in the way Sinead promotes her "range" and Shiv :LOL: the difference is huge. In fairness to Sinead hers is a lot more professional and would definitely sell more

Reactions: 8
This. She’s probably asked for the seam up the middle to highlight that area when she’s doing yoga.
My Protein Design Team: So siobhan have you any ideas on how you want the set to look? Any particular colour in mind?

Siobhan :I don’t care about colour or any design features. All I want is to make sure the set will ecentuate my flaps!
#Get your gi out for the lads (and ladies)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My Protein Design Team: So siobhan have you any ideas on how you want the set to look? Any particular colour in mind?

Siobhan :I don’t care about colour or any design features. All I want is to make sure the set will ecentuate my flaps!
#Get your gi out for the lads (and ladies)
C98D0F4F-E797-47FE-B223-BFABEB7899D6.jpeg

Da flaps built into the design 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Where is this meet and scam anyway. Have they advertised it? Shiv is gonna hate it, little fluffy Heg getting all the attention and her unable to string a sentence together. Plus. We all will know what she actually looks like #nofilter #nophotoshop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Where is this meet and scam anyway. Have they advertised it? Shiv is gonna hate it, little fluffy Heg getting all the attention and her unable to string a sentence together. Plus. We all will know what she actually looks like #nofilter #nophotoshop
She will try to belittle her for sure.

Reactions: 7
Not a word about it, quite odd. I'm guessing Shiv has put no effort into organising or promoting it and is genuinely fearful she will get called out on the photoshopped pics.

Reactions: 9
Never liked Janet. She's a fraud. She would write anything she is paid to write, no back bone at all. Does she have a thread?
I honestly can’t believe this and how bad this reflects on Janet. Imagine if they get on to her about her Iraq videos.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.