Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel a bit bad for her there šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ I know she brings it on herself but honestly sometimes I think sheā€™s not quite normal so maybe itā€™s like bashing someone with a disability šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚ she probably is just an asshole but sometimes her lack of ability to read the room makes me think itā€™s something more
Spat my tea out. Bashing someone with a disability. bleeping comment of the day. You win the internet today.

I didnā€™t say she looks bad or thereā€™s anything ā€œwrongā€ with how she looks there etc ā€¦. But it doesnā€™t match her image of ā€œathleteā€ and the image she portrays on Instagram. Sheā€™s a much chunkier girl there with no visible muscle. Very very different to her Instagram which is what is being discussed here. Not whether she looks good or bad. What I mean isā€¦. Someone who has the exact same bodyfat percentage as her but who happens to carry it all on their stomach couldnā€™t do smoke and mirrors posing like she does. She gets away with murder because of how her fat is distributed on her body basically, and she knows that & knows how to pose on her Instagram but in this shootā€¦.she couldnā€™t do that, and thatā€™s why people are shocked i think
And sheā€™s a fitness influencer. What ever the heck that really is. The oven is promoted to stop binging, dieting etc. but she does exactly that.

Reactions: 13
Whatā€™s funny isā€¦.ya know u can make a chicken fillet roll at home yourself very easily šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ very basic ingredients
Listen this ginger twit can barely use a microwave or an air fryer without going on like sheā€™s running a Michelin star kitchen.

Can you image the smugness from her if she learnt how to use an oven šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She šŸ’Æ just said weight is falling off her to justify why she looks so much smaller in her insta pics now than in those pro pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She šŸ’Æ just said weight is falling off her to justify why she looks so much smaller in her insta pics now than in those pro pictures.
I thought it was cause we see her through an iPhone lense and not a camera lense?

God can she not keep up with her own lies. Jesus sheā€™s nearly 35 like. Embarrassing behaviour.

Bang on the money. She's really rattled.
Beyond rattled. She knows sheā€™s fucked.
She has a meet and greet coming up - and knows people are going to see her to see her actual size and has 4/5 days to do something.

Letā€™s see her punishment workouts - 20K walks of Clapham.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's probably so out of touch with what she really looks like as well. She probably doesn't see it like everyone else does.
I agree, I think sheā€™s got that dysmorphia they get when they filter and edit photos of themselves so much they think thatā€™s the real version, and think other people are deliberately making them look bad by taking an honest snap. Iā€™d love to see her in real life to see how much she stretches her head, on her own pics she has this long forehead and teeth but not on anyone elseā€™s!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say she's having a manic episode right now getting as many body shots on camera as possible.

Ffs Shiv it's not about your body, it's about the absolute state of your head in the pictures. In the body shots she is sharing her face looks even more different than the pictures.

Reactions: 8
I hope i didn't come across as bitchy with that question. I was genuinely just curious. I am also in my mid thirties and do suffer with the odd breakout of mild rosacea so I do empathise! I just thought that her breakout at the time looked particularly severe.
No!!! Not at all, definitely not bitchy sweet ā™„

Reactions: 1
Sorry is ā€œthe collectionā€ not exactly like all the other myprotein stuff theyā€™ve been releasing for years. Iv a myprotein set thatā€™s exactly like it, same fabric, same panels, shading etc all that. Her most recent story addressing my comment on she carryā€™s all her weight on her legs šŸ¤£ sorry ā€œquadsā€ā€¦.. šŸ¤£ I donā€™t read tattle šŸ¤„šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry is ā€œthe collectionā€ not exactly like all the other myprotein stuff theyā€™ve been releasing for years. Iv a myprotein set thatā€™s exactly like it, same fabric, same panels, shading etc all that
99% of the ā€œcollectionsā€ used are the same šŸ˜‚. So dunno what they spent the last year planning and designing šŸ˜‚. Theyā€™re the same Colours and Style as every collection before it.

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but them two bleeping con artists having a meet & greet next week!??!!
The sooner the two of them are cancelled for good the better online, Begarty is bad but this Ginger dick is a total disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone help meā€¦.did she fly home to get her hair done & fly back to London??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw this an immediately thought of Shiv and the absolute pointless shite she shares.. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The saliva sucking has gone feral, just like the rest of her. She needs to put captions on all her stories so I can mute her and judge her in beautiful silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.