Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long this friendship will last ? It’s funny seeing someone actually hang out with her that isn’t Sinead

Reactions: 8
Something that irrationally angers me.... She starts off her stretchy yoga thing every day with her mop of hair down and in her face and a heavy top on and by the end of every single video the hair is tied up and top removed. Just start out that way!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"This is my life now and I'm not even mad".. you keep telling yourself that Siobh. I don't know anyone who's content in life having to keep telling themselves or 158k followers everyday they are happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"This is my life now and I'm not even mad".. you keep telling yourself that Siobh. I don't know anyone who's content in life having to keep telling themselves or 158k followers everyday they are happy.
Actually it was i ain't even mad.. cos now she's down with the vernacular of the locals 🤪🙄 i.e. Diren. Literally everything she says makes me cringe. Also the stomping around thing, and how she's so heavy on her feet.. all the pics and videos from TML, its like she holds herself really wide or something, like her legs are really far apart and her arms are never by her side, just like the way you'd hold your arms out while waiting for your deodorant to dry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something that irrationally angers me.... She starts off her stretchy yoga thing every day with her mop of hair down and in her face and a heavy top on and by the end of every single video the hair is tied up and top removed. Just start out that way!!!!!!
Me too. For always shes done that. Today putting on her 80s new jumper, sweating in it and prob thrown on the ground. Smelly horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too. For always shes done that. Today putting on her 80s new jumper, sweating in it and prob thrown on the ground. Smelly horse.
And the other gifted crap on the chair behind her. Still not put them away. Bone bloody idle.

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sorry for her

she spends so much time alone

it’s more pronounced than in Bali.

also why does she film her shite yoga every day?

I wonder how the dating is going - I wonder has she the patience for online dating ..

Reactions: 7

I wonder how the dating is going - I wonder has she the patience for online dating ..
And by patience do you mean any interest?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I'll never feel sorry for after the behaviour around covid, getting vaccines, having covid and trying to fly and complaining about that fact, amongst god knows how much more rotten behaviour, towards people in general, unless your an instahun. She's a rotten person to the core. She couldn't have friends if she tried. She only uses her family for content. Poor Peanut.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yea the tit she’s pulled. I have no sympathy for her. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes - she has treated people like transactions. No interest in them unless they can give her something.
She burnt people and now she’s the product of her own doing. The amount of “besties” this one has that she dosnt speak too but pretends they still love one another. Big red flag when your only stable friendships are ones with your little sister and her friends.

I’d say online dating goes great for her - since she has the phone plastered to her hand. It goes tits up when they have to meet in person and they find out the phone is never out of her hand, that she’s not as interesting as she claims to be and after 20 mins - and a bottle of wine down - that she has more red flags then was let on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I just say.

Today is a MASSIVE day for women's sport and her lack of recognition has really pissed me off. I can't understate how big it is in the context of the progress it's taken to get this far.

The womens All Ireland final is on and Euro 2022 women's football final as England are currently playing Germany. It's the biggest ever.

Remember Shiv watching England men's playing in the Euros last year and men's all Ireland final and constantly posting them events??

This pick me clown should be hounded on her socials for that alone. Instead she is banging on about the F1.

She does nothing for womens sports at all. Claims she is a advocate and supporter of women. Get in the bin, she only wants their money as she finds women easier to manipulate.

She is such a horrible person undeserving of any sympathy and I cannot wait until the day she dissapears from Instagram for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Can I just say.

Today is a MASSIVE day for women's sport and her lack of recognition has really pissed me off. I can't understate how big it is in the context of the progress it's taken to get this far.

The womens All Ireland final is on and Euro 2022 women's football final as England are currently playing Germany. It's the biggest ever.

Remember Shiv watching England men's playing in the Euros last year and men's all Ireland final and constantly posting them events??

This pick me clown should be hounded on her socials for that alone. Instead she is banging on about the F1.

She does nothing for womens sports at all. Claims she is a advocate and supporter of women. Get in the bin, she only wants their money as she finds women easier to manipulate.

She is such a horrible person undeserving of any sympathy and I cannot wait until the day she dissapears from Instagram for good.

Look at Meath like .... what a day for them. Meath is beside Dublin. But other day there she is 'Spielberg filmed on my beach' like where her second cousins twice removed have a caravan 🙄 she's a disgrace to not recognize woman in sport. Her being the athlete. The Mascot is fitter than her 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
England just scored and looks like they will win the tournament. Social media is about to erupt and the country is going to celebrate.

Watch her jump on the bandwagon now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't show interest in women's sport as there is nothing to gain from it #af wise

Same as that dose nadia dailyself.

They all act like they are so unique with their interests and views but as you see them all peddling the same shite it's clear as day they only have one true interest ... $$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 11
Delayed catching up but wanted to weigh in regarding the comments about skin and if these breakouts can happen in your mid thirties. I was blessed with good skin my whole life and then randomly at 34 I got acute cystic acne all over my face, on my jaw, chin, cheeks, nose, forehead and even along the orbital bone under my eyes. It was physically painful and really affected my self confidence.

I saw multiple dermatologists, went to the gynae, did all the tests, took all the medication. Nothing helped. 8 months later it started to recede and to this day I’ve no idea what happened. My skin is still a little spotty, with some boils at times and unfortunately there’s been scarring.

I’ll never have the skin I had before and I’ve a lot of anxiety that it could return any day as suddenly as it came on. But I just wanted to shout out to anyone who’s struggling with skin issues in their thirties. It isn’t always down to diet or anything you’ve done ‘wrong’. For me I was living my regular healthyish life with no changes and it just happened.

This is not a commentary on Shiv. I’m just posting another perspective for anyone reading these threads who had had a similar experience to me. It can absolutely happen to someone in their thirties and it doesn’t mean you’re living an unhealthy life or you did something wrong.

*apologies for the tangent and of course this is my personal non professional experience of cystic acne occurring in thirties*

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Can I just say.

Also this past week had the hugely historic Tour de France Femmes. A ferocious example of women in sport fighting to be recognized as equals and providing inspiration to little girls all over the world. The TV audiences were nearly as big as the men’s race!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.