Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenter: it's not about your weight its about your face
Soh: the lights changed my SHAPE OKAY??
She's such a nasty piece of work. JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY instead of being a passive aggressive bint all the time who pretends to absorb what you 'learn' from your audiobooks, Igor. Mmmmkay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's such a nasty piece of work. JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY instead of being a passive aggressive bint all the time who pretends to absorb what you 'learn' from your audiobooks, Igor. Mmmmkay?
Or actually listen to what people are saying and respond, not to what you think they're referring to. People were shocked at her avatar face in the ad's- not her figure. She was unrecognisable in some of those shots- and to say that it's because we're used to seeing her through an iPhone lens is ridiculous?! If that was the case Sinead would be equally unrecognisable. I don't think they did much to her shape tbh (certainly not as much as she does anyway!)

Reactions: 23
I would love to see her in the flesh 😅 hard to know what she actually looks like in person between her edited pics & MPs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would love to see her in the flesh 😅 hard to know what she actually looks like in person between her edited pics & MPs 😂
I have before- at the infamous VHI Ladies Mini Marathon. She barged her way through to the starting barriers when it was near the start time. She was a lot 'healthier' looking then tbh- very tall (well I'm a munchkin! LOL!) but definitely not overly skinny- I'd have described her as strong and athletic looking.
But she appears to have changed in the last few years- she looks to have got a little leaner, but she's lost any muscle definition she had then. And her overall appearance is very haggard compared to then. But again I'm only going on her images through her 'iPhone lens' so who knows what she really looks like now..

Other peoples pics/stories don't lie though... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who's going to take one for the team and go to the event next Wednesday???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have before- at the infamous VHI Ladies Mini Marathon. She barged her way through to the starting barriers when it was near the start time. She was a lot 'healthier' looking then tbh- very tall (well I'm a munchkin! LOL!) but definitely not overly skinny- I'd have described her as strong and athletic looking.
But she appears to have changed in the last few years- she looks to have got a little leaner, but she's lost any muscle definition she had then. And her overall appearance is very haggard compared to then. But again I'm only going on her images through her 'iPhone lens' so who knows what she really looks like now..

Other peoples pics/stories don't lie though... ;)
Classic Shiv. Has to be front and centre of everything!

Reactions: 10
Guys, she’s not pissed because she looks like shite and clearly photoshopped in the photos. She knows bloody well she looks like a slapped arse. She’s raging because she is realising the narrative cant be controlled by her anymore and she can’t get away with bluffing her way through stuff like this anymore. The instagram era is over, people have wised up to this kind of BS. Trying to say “it was the camera that made by entire face look different” is just pathetic at this stage and she knows that for the first time people aren't buying it. Sadly for Shiv, people have woken up to her con job just as she moved to London. She’s on her last legs. She’ll be working a 9-5 or else moving back to Bali by year end.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How long till she does a complete u turn and says she's not happy with the photoshop 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw her in Gatwick airport this morning. She’s actually quite slim! Good figure, around 5’8, glued to her phone and very distinctive mouth…. Didn’t emanate happiness.

Shiv appears to have followed her own advice and removed herself from the Internet for the morning. She's probably downing a bag of cans on the train stomping up and down the carraige in blind rage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole thing is mad tbh. Sinead looks like herself, and correct me if I'm wrong but are professional pictures meant to be the best version of yourself through the lense. Nobody looks like she does in those pictures, leaving me question the investment MP have in their brand, models etc. If i was siobh and felt the way she does about filters etc, I'd be taking a stand against them and saying sorry but i don't look like that..its not a good look for anyone involved. Is MP her last long term sponsor and has no choice to go with this farce?? Something tells me siobhan had a lot to do with the editing of these images and now can't control the narrative as to why she looks so fake.

Reactions: 14
Post above could be on the money. Maybe she had a few too many patreons and went to town photoshopping herself. She's gotten away with it to date, so she probably thought it was worth the risk for a product launch and her general attitude that people are too thick to notice as she is all more superior.

And the net result is an absolute car crash with her getting called out all over the place.

Reactions: 11
She's probably so out of touch with what she really looks like as well. She probably doesn't see it like everyone else does.

Reactions: 12
I thought they had given Begs a bee sting face in this one. But it’s not her!
See that photo. Looks like Siobhan. That’s why it’s so ridiculous she’s saying it’s “the lights” in the shoot with sinead. both myprotein shoots no? So why doesn’t she look like a robot/blow up doll in this one? Or any of the other ones! Whoever photoshopped that new shoot really fucked up

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.