Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strip tease was in retaliation for my protein doing her dirty. Like she is making herself look even smaller than usual today. Lol the only girl yup whatever does it matter its a sport the majority of people wouldn't want to do anyways

Reactions: 13
Morning coffee thoughts: ‘Just thinking how weird it is to have yellow registrations on the back of cars here.’ Has she lost the bleeping plot? That is the best ‘content’ she can produce for 159,000 people?! If I knew nothing about her and you told me her account was a parody, I wouldn’t even question it.
Because you would never ever see a yellow reg in Ireland... cause we don't let northern drivers cross the border. What a dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because you would never ever see a yellow reg in Ireland... cause we don't let northern drivers cross the border. What a dope.
🤣To take it further she lives right beside (Swords) the M1 main Dublin to Belfast motorway aswell which is full of yellow registrations commiting up and down.

We have a special one here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not shocked by how her body looks looks in the shoot cos that is her size but what have they done to her face? I would be annoyed if they completely edited my face like that. I think they were trying to make her look more typically "beautiful" but it just looks so weird.

Reactions: 23
I’m so turned on by her strip tease im here wanking in my car shouting at the local old women out for a walk .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The number plate is her trying to flex that she’s foreign and well travelled. Could she be a bigger douche? I’m still laughing at the gerbil/ Jane Fonda MP ads. Classic af.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well it's a good thing she did nt make it to New York this year, her mind would be blown with the yellow regs there
Forget all the usual tourist stuff, content full of questions about license plates 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a bit mad that she hasn't mentioned IFS even once this year. They have been promoting it for months with presale tickets and announcing guest speakers etc. It's clear she's not going and not speaking at it, but you'd think she would put a shout out to it for those people that follow her for any sort of fitness content. She was all buzz last year about it and speaking at it. I wonder was she asked to speak at it at all or did they not even approach her this year?

Reactions: 12
It's a bit mad that she hasn't mentioned IFS even once this year. They have been promoting it for months with presale tickets and announcing guest speakers etc. It's clear she's not going and not speaking at it, but you'd think she would put a shout out to it for those people that follow her for any sort of fitness content. She was all buzz last year about it and speaking at it. I wonder was she asked to speak at it at all or did they not even approach her this year?
I agree, it's very strange. But it is 'only' in Portugal and she's hinted at heading there before the end of the summer so she'll probably casually announce she's attending because she has nothing better to do or something....as if it's all beneath her somehow ;)

Reactions: 7
The number plate is her trying to flex that she’s foreign and well travelled. Could she be a bigger douche? I’m still laughing at the gerbil/ Jane Fonda MP ads. Classic af.
Does it not do the exact opposite though? If she's surprised at a yellow number plate I'd presume she's never left her home town.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yous are all just jealous of this business woman. She would batter the head of yas with all her mixed martial art skills. Prime athlete who doesn’t breath at all when she clocks a prime 30 mins on a 5k run. Drink you all under the table at the same time and up at 5 in the morning for yoga and an almond croissant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s particularly dentist sucky tonight.

Does it not do the exact opposite though? If she's surprised at a yellow number plate I'd presume she's never left her home town.
She is such a dick. She’s always trying to show off her crappy life being better than everyone else. Complete knob

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.