Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big news is she's probably extending her "sale".

That girl she posted yesterday must be a new coach. Could you imagine working with Shiv, would be very hard to take her seriously.

Does she even pay these coaches a wage does anyone know? The fact she doesn't share them a lot and hides them gives exploitation vibes.

Reactions: 8
I hear she’s releasing a cook book
Cook book? 😂😂
I’d more Believe she’s releasing a phone book with her favourite restaurants phone numbers then a cook book 😂.

Remember this is the same “trainer” that ate 10 babybels coated in dorettos and called it a meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s unrecognisable in the MP shoot she put up, she’s like a plastic doll

• Wow
Reactions: 18
HAHAHA SURELY NOT. This has to be a pisstake. WHAT.
Whyyy would they do a siobh x myprotein range. SHES AN UNSTABLE ANTI HEALTH ALCOHOLIC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m telling you now, there’s something behind the fact that they always do MP stuff together. I’m sure the brand would take Sinead on her own in a heartbeat.
Who is that?!?!?! 😂 😂 😂
A really bad Jess Glynn lookalike promoting a future gig at a working men’s club.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That MP photoshopping is HiLARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣 literally unrecognisable!!! Oh dear 🤣
20220801_160911.jpg

Like who's is that?!? Im actually lolling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Miss no filter o'Hagan doesn't seem to mind her MP photos being facetuned and shopped to duck hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That MP photoshopping is HiLARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣 literally unrecognisable!!! Oh dear 🤣View attachment 1462993
Like who's is that?!? Im actually lolling.
Like, you’d expect a bit of PS from a shoot….but at least Sinead still looks like Sinead. The frozen faced Shiv is shocking!!
Always remember that granny Shiv said you don’t need filters, ladies!

Reactions: 17
Like, you’d expect a bit of PS from a shoot….but at least Sinead still looks like Sinead. The frozen faced Shiv is shocking!!
Always remember that granny Shiv said you don’t need filters, ladies!
They might have photoshopped the hell out of her face and boobs but if that's them taking in her waist and legs what has she been doing to her photos.

She looks huge in that shoot I'm comparison to what she puts up.

And of course, it goes without saying, the set is rotten and looks totally unsupportive.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.