Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this shoot was done the same time as the MP shoot when she was straight off her holliers and she said herself she had gained 10 lbs. I think she has probably lost a fair bit of it now.

The outfits even make the skinny girls look like they have pot bellies so that's a no from me!
Hmmmmm the pot bellies actually makes me think Shiv might have had some design input after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She speaks on the mpactivewear page saying she just came off 2 months holiday and mp never forced her to train for the shoot. She obviously sees herself as bigger in the pictures. Some of the photos are really odd. Like the photoshopping looks like they have photoshopped weight on to her everywhere.

Reactions: 8
I just added 103 pairs of the pink leggings to my basket. I wonder how much stock they have!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think that may be the funniest screenshot of all the threads…fair play 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I can imagine her stomping up and down the room raging at that comment 😂

She’s that deluded though she properly convinced herself that they’re referring to Sinead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must be getting old.....since when did tight shorts rammed up your arse become fashionable?!

It must be that you exert so much energy fishing the shorts out of your arse crack, that you burn calories! I know now why she calls it the furnace 🔥

Genius Shin & Shivers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The state of her. She has giving me so many laughs of her innovative new clothing range. London fashion week here Shiv comes !!
Screenshot_20220810-224740_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220810-224441_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who alludes such self confidence this girl has zero !!!!

The vid of them jumping, when they walk forward you can see how self conscious she is and keeps looking back at everyone else.

Also agree with whoever said she sticks herself in the middle of everything.... it's soooo obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any one else find it ridiculously cringe that they were all wearing the same thing 🙈 like when Lisa Jordan launches with in the style you don't see all the huns wearing the same outfit 🤔 and also, why does she call out people.. today she tagged kikifit and captioned it "I remember the first time I meditated " similar comment about Jack at tomorrowland. She's just a dose

• Heart
Reactions: 25
MP really did a dirty on her. No ways in hell she’s this big. I know she’s not fat but she’s not this round and inflated. Doesn’t surprise me they are teamed up together. Charlatans both of them, not an ounce of credibility between her, begs and always discounted MP.
She drank solidly for a month before this shoot and it shows

Reactions: 11
I must be getting old.....since when did tight shorts rammed up your arse become fashionable?!

It must be that you exert so much energy fishing the shorts out of your arse crack, that you burn calories! I know now why she calls it the furnace 🔥

Genius Shin & Shivers!
Think it's just a reminder that what they do is for Instagram and not for actual real life. Even Sinead's meditation video with the gear was ass and boobs shots.

Reactions: 10
Hmmmmm the pot bellies actually makes me think Shiv might have had some design input after all.
I've had a migrainey thing for a few days, with the added bonus of constipation. Was looking at my bloated pot belly last night, feeling horrible...and then consoled myself that I was in fact MyProtein photoshoot ready

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The state of those sets. They make most of them look like they have a huge paunch and wearing a nappy.
So true. Even the skinny girls all look like they’re in their 1st trimester of pregnancy. My room mate said is it a maternity shoot?🤣 Very very unflattering all I can see is bloated bellies galloping towards me.

Also every influencer and their dog is using that rooftop atm with the yoga mats. It’s the exact same set up each time with different coloured balloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So true. Even the skinny girls all look like they’re in their 1st trimester of pregnancy. My room mate said is it a maternity shoot?🤣 Very very unflattering all I can see is bloated bellies galloping towards me.

Also every influencer and their dog is using that rooftop atm with the yoga mats. It’s the exact same set up each time with different coloured balloons.
My husband bought me a pair of grey Nike shorts and I swear they are the most uncomfortable things, big thick waistband on them and they just push all my belly down and give me the biggest pouch !

I'll stick to my penneys ones thanks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Heg has 100% dropped Siobhan. It couldn’t be more obvious. she’s got a collab with tourism Australia or as hegs hilariously prefers to say just like the whole of “Australia”. Sinead and Australia have teamed up and Shivs is not invited 🤣🤣🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.