Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Why does she have to make the 6am class? It's not like she has a job to go to during the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lexipro

That's all very mental about the passport... Not sure what to think. Sinead is very lucky she has the passport card as I'd say a lot of people don't have that.
C98D7C72-72B4-4457-872A-2C12266F7D2A.jpeg

Shiv took it on with her to stop Sinead from travels. Shiv gives jealous step sister vibes. How the f&:k do you take someone’s passport to London by accident?? I would be livid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jeez shiv u divv maybe you should, I don’t know, maybe NOT train until it’s a bit cooler? She is such an annoying twat
She's such a loser. Leaves boiling hot Dublin and arrives in boiling hot London. Temperature stamps London as if she's just flown in from the Arctic.

Absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Gas the way these clowns just appear on each other's podcasts and no one else. It's like one big circle jerk of podcasts wanking each other off.

Probably a bad analogy giving Shivs dislike of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Even if I liked her, I'd struggle to find anything complimentary to say, they are legitimately horrific photos.

Somehow they have been photoshopped to make her body look bigger than it is in real life and her face digitally made rounder to resemble a kind of chunky Isla Fisher.

To be clear, I do *not* think Siobhan is fat in *any* way, but those photos could've been part of a storyline in Home & Away where Shannon goes to university in Yabby Creek and gains a "Freshers Fifteen" living off booze and fast food and without Pippas home cooked meals.

How did these get signed off? And if these were the best from the day surely to God just reshoot them?

How much they rounded-out one side of her face/jawline in this snap ... Wow! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

View attachment 1463102

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh she reads the room alright and then says something as spiteful as possible.
People often come on here and say they feel sympathy for Siobhan.

Things like this are why I never will feel any sympathy for Siobhan. She is callous, bitter and resenting of the world around her. She belittles and tries to drag others down to her level. She WANTS others to fail as she has failed. She has hierarchy of people in her head and she ranks them. Diren and JS are above her and she has Sinead and almost everyone else including her clients beneath her.

Shiv seriously needs to check herself. A total dangerous self serving bitch. She's actually not well in the head. Surprised anyone even hangs out with her at this point. Anyone that does, it's transactual because of her follower count.

• Heart

Sparklelife2304

Anyone who voluntarily takes time out of their life to attend a “meet and greet” with a passive aggressive slob bs artist and a total airhead charlatan should be immediately sterilised to spare the human race another generation of idiots.

• Haha
Just go off the drink and don't announce it to the world like a real adult. She's setting herself up for failure straight away putting that pressure on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Finally got a chance to see her almost head butting her phone with rage out on her walk. Christ she's as rough as a badgers arse! She looks like one of those random rubber horse masks with a ginger wig on top.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35