Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have gotten hegs mam to model instead of siobh
She's done a much better job of promoting those products. It's striking!
Admit to loving the colours - shame the quality looks absolutely horrendous. Or maybe not a shame - I don't need more clutter and it makes it easy to not buy when it's so obviously terrible.

Reactions: 10
She's done a much better job of promoting those products. It's striking!
Admit to loving the colours - shame the quality looks absolutely horrendous. Or maybe not a shame - I don't need more clutter and it makes it easy to not buy when it's so obviously terrible.
ahh but you can use this code for today only and get 98% off CODE- SHIVERSINLONDON

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They should have gotten hegs mam to model instead of siobh
They were obviously contracted to make and post "candid" content yesterday.

Sinead ropes in attractive friends and relatives to style the clothes, sets up a yoga session to demo clothes in an exercise setting.

Shiv at the last minute puts her phone on the ground down some lane probably used by ladies of the night, flicks her hair and adds a cunty brag that she thinks will show her actuarial classmates back in little-old-Dublin that she's a success story in Lahhhhhhndon.

Night & day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nah Shiv, most of us actually have a life.

mortified for her. She’s a mess.
Sooooooooo embarrassing??? Literally trying to tell queen ekin not to use filters after being photoshopped to bits by MP

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I was just coming on to say that ..... her face is filtered into princess fiona ... but still dont use filters lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always think the tit she posts after a binge is because she is still half drunk. Then it turns into 3.30am morning thoughts on Monday Oh Clapham 🙄 honestly my 18 year old niece has a better Instagram with out all the empty boring shite she spits out.

Reactions: 16
Hmmmmm, this sounds like shiv is giving UNSOLICITED ADVICE!!!!!!
She makes my skin crawl honestly. Particularly as the last few years she has looked down and sneered at anyone watching Love Island and going on and on about Book Island to show she was better than all us mere mortals.
Well, I've watched every season of love island since it started, I've never been so drunk and alone as to message someone of it though 🥰🥰 I also read, but it's fiction not self help so probably doesn't count.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That mirror makes her look TINY
I have a mirror that does the same. It’s warped or something. I can’t actually use it anymore because it gives such a false sense of what I look like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not Zara Jean hun, it's a Saturday and your drinking again, and well we all remember when you pissed yourself at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.