Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to just come out and she will enjoy her life more rather than drowning in this big secret that is crushing her. She's leaving a trail of breadcrumbs all over social media when she does drunken posts.

It's 2022, society has moved on so far. What's she afraid of!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t there like an unwritten rule about the distance from a beach and wearing a bikini and when it turns from accepted to indecent exposure 😂.

Like you’d hardly go to Spain. Get into a bikini and sit in the park 😂.
Yes! There is in Aus! No one is wearing bikinis in the park unless you are on the coast & close to the beach. You don’t just wear a bikini down at your local suburban park. So weird.

Reactions: 7
Nothing to do but lie on the couch watching reality tv. Your in London Shiv, there is endless ideas that dont include alcohol. But theres Shiv trying again to out run lasts nights binge. If I exercised every time I ate the weight would fall off me too Shiv ..

Was that always there ?! BRB feel like getting a blocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another story to demonstrate how many lbs she has dropped since the MP photoshoot.

But she doesn't diet :rolleyes:

*insert Ross from Friends IM FINE! gif here*

Reactions: 14
A 5k run I wonder were their cat calling and men having a Tommy tank in their cars as Shiv stomped her way through London.

Reactions: 6
The All Ireland camogie final is on!!! And she's talking about watching reality TV?!?!?!? Real supporter of women right there 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.