Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they didn’t design the clothes, isn’t this just…the exact same as all other MP photoshoots they do?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What’s a tell tell sign about how little she cares about fitness and all about making money - she knew about this a year in advance. So knew she would have a photoshoot coming up. Literally drank and ate takeaway every night leading up to it. Knew she fucked up - so went on about the body prep comp and loving her body.

Well the results show. She’s a slob. There I said it. She dosnt care - and she can sit in Clapham pretending she’s happy about the launch. But you know she had a meltdown when they sent on the pics. And if I had to guess - they sent them during that time when she was on a come down from Tomorrowland. Cause she was v quiet for awhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If they didn’t design the clothes, isn’t this just…the exact same as all other MP photoshoots they do?
EXACTLY!
From what Shiv says, they basically went through the pictures in the MP product catalogue and said "ooh we like these two coloured sets, sure let's put our name to these for a few photoshoots". You would swear they had undertaken extensive R&D to come up with a new high tech fabric, road-tested the fitting and style out in the gym for functionality and durability etc, and drafted the designs themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You would swear they had undertaken extensive R&D to come up with a new high tech fabric, road-tested the fitting and style out in the gym for functionality and durability etc, and drafted the designs themselves!
Although at least it’s better than if they’d come out and been like “we spent SO LONg designing these items for you guys.” I don’t know if I could’ve coped with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Although at least it’s better than if they’d come out and been like “we spent SO LONg designing these items for you guys.” I don’t know if I could’ve coped with that 😂
Louise Cooney could have given some valuable unsolicited advice after her runaway success with her own tit brand, Cloo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For a woman who hates filters so much and plagues her friends and followers for using thenm, I'm shocked she allowed these images to be published. I wonder was it a catch 22 situation in the fact she knew this shoot was coming up but did fk all to prepare for it so they had no choice but to heavily edit them going against her "beliefs". Her appearance is questionable most days as an "athlete" but these images have done nothing for her.

Reactions: 19
No shoutout from her ole buddy Diren? That must sting a little. MP have photoshopped her face that much she looks like a character from a PS4 game.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For a woman who hates filters so much and plagues her friends and followers for using thenm, I'm shocked she allowed these images to be published. I wonder was it a catch 22 situation in the fact she knew this shoot was coming up but did fk all to prepare for it so they had no choice but to heavily edit them going against her "beliefs". Her appearance is questionable most days as an "athlete" but these images have done nothing for her.
They must want rid of her.. Does anyone else think she looks like Sarah, Duchess of York?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe they're aiming for the plus size market?
It’s clear as day she’s the “plus sized” model of the shoot. So many brands are doing that. They have a thin model & a larger model in the same outfit to show how it looks on both. Not saying Siobhan is fat, or there’s anything wrong with being plus size! But it’s startling the difference in size of her body on that shoot than on her Instagram. On her page she’s a size 8, in that shoot she’s a solid size 14 on top, 16 on bottom…even after they photoshopped her to death.

Her face has been altered to high heavens and looks different across the photos. On one photo she literally looks like a child. They are an embarrassment 😂😂😂
Whoever photoshopped those photos should be fired. They’re neither flattering nor consistent, they’re just weird (and funny 😆)

Wowsers, she is so chunky in these photos compared to her own. She could not be happy with this?
I’d say she hates them but is contractually obliged to share them 🙈😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shivers up nice and early to go to class delete any negative comments left on the post overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the irony here here the MP pics would be airbrushed to some extent so that’s the best version of that pic but of her aswell! What a fraud

Reactions: 14
Can’t deal with the difference in her picture this morning & yesterday’s post 🤣 is she not mortified now knowing we all know she edits the fek out of her photos 😅
How can they be so different? She’s a size 8 to me on the left and a size 14-16 on the right. Absolutely nothing wrong with either size but Jesus there’s catfishing and there’s this! 😱

Reactions: 23
Obviously the professional photographer did not listen to shiv the photography expert advice to use an iPhone and an inclined, long thin mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to make the 6am class? It's not like she has a job to go to during the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can’t deal with the difference in her picture this morning & yesterday’s post 🤣 is she not mortified now knowing we all know she edits the fek out of her photos 😅
Shiv when you get the chance, could you share an AF to your magic mirror.

SOH: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most deceitful of them all? Is it My Protein, or is it me, because 1 of these photos just can't be"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.