Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is annoying a hell, and does weird tit but I do watch her stories and just feel so sad for her. Like what a lonely existence. She is clueless. I do feel bad for her hopelessness. I wonder if she ever breaks down crying for herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Using prep competition photos to sell.... really Siobhan.... thats just awful.

I read that as Jizz 🤣 and thought so she wanks for 5 minutes.
Screenshot_20220808-231337_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know some people think these emails are amended/ embellished etc, but I swear they are a direct copy and paste! She’s essentially a parody of herself these days. Todays mail is particularly egregious, right from the first sentence, and scores a -2.0 on self awareness.

Subject : There are still coaches doing this 🤯

Online coaching has to be one of the most unregulated industries, but yet nearly anyone with over 10k followers is seen as some sort of expert.

I know that because everyone thought I was an expert in 2015 when all I had was a PT cert, a decent transformation photo, and 10k followers.

I have learnt so much and evolved so much as a coach since then.

I doubt myself now so much more than I did in 2015. It’s called the Dunning Krueger effect.

But I realise now that the industry needs me, my coaches in The Furnace and all the other coaches that are putting women’s health first.

Look, I know a lot of you want to be thinner.

I know how to get you thinner.

But I also know that what it takes might not be healthy for you.

It can even be dangerous.

Or else just plain miserable.

But some coaches are capitalising on it.

They will sell you the transformation, or the photo shoot prep, or whatever dramatic name that will get your money off you.

They will then give the crazy extremes needed to achieve this transformation e.g. 1200 calorie diets, cardio sessions on top of your resistance training, inflexible diets, and even illegal supplements.

And then the onus will be on you to get the results - because they have given you the necessary tools, and if you can’t stick to it, you must not want it bad enough? (Or else your body is naturally trying to survive this attack and is forcing you to crave food).

Even if you do manage to stick to these unhealthy methods, not only will you lose your social life - but there is a possibility that you will lose your menstrual cycle. Hypothalamic Amenorrhea is a serious problem and shouldn’t only be investigated when you want babies.

Bone density loss, low libido, potential for early onset menopause, anxiety, hair loss, brittle nails, are just some of the problems women with HA face.

And for what? Less body fat?

This isn’t supposed to be an email about how to recover from HA, but the solution is more than likely a calorie surplus.

Of course, this is the last thing that somebody with a strong desire to be thinner will want to hear.

So when the coach, that is focused on health, advises against dieting further, we see people going back to the coaches with less knowledge or questionable ethics (I really hope it is the former) and can perpetuate the problems for the female body.

We can’t save everyone from these type of coaches but I hope that I can help a few people realise that your health is your wealth.

The thing is, it is actually possible to drop body fat, while protecting your physical and mental health. But slow steady results that won’t result in transformation pictures online just aren’t as easy to sell, and so don’t gather as much traction.

If you’d like to learn how to do it in a healthy, sustainable way, check out thefurnace.ie or click the button below.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “When you know better you do better” O’Hagan
WTF was that email? She should be arrested!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This could be a silly question but why doesn't she just book in for a later jijitsu class? It's not like she has to be at an office at 9am

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She doesn’t seem to comprehend the significant middle ground between comp prep and her current body type, which wouldn’t be lean enough for me personally. There. I’ve said it. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
The irony when it’s easier to sell programs that allow people to eat why they want in the guise of “slow” progress… sorry but if you want to lose weight a deficit is where it’s at. Tough love. But THAT IS hard to sell because people don’t want to work - not when you have people like Shiv lying and saying you can magically eat fast food and drink yourself to oblivion and be “healthy”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So she learned a big word; amenorrhoea and wanted to use to show us plebs she is big brain!
What a tosser, so her point from that nonsense email is that if you follow a diet plan you will lose your period and your bone strength but stick with her and it’s all great.
What about losing your period from packing ON the pounds you dimwit.
Losing your period from over exercise and under eating doesn’t happen unless it’s done for long lengths of time in most cases. Actual athletes . Ya know, not you Shiv, they might as they keep their body weight low to allow them to be speedy, you are safe enough stomping around like a big oaf.
she is a dose. She knows nothing. She is dangerous

Reactions: 24
So this is weird. But I was watching tv the other day and someone said 'I was packing my dacks' (aka 'I was shitting myself') and I laughed out loud and said to my partner that I hadn't heard that saying in years. It's possibly Aussie slang... not sure if it's said in other countries? But anyway, then I got this visual of stompy mcstompface stomping around London. It literally looks like she's packing her dacks haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This gobshite loathes anyone that is in great shape through hard work, dedication, that lives a healthy lifestyle & practice what they preach & are happy within themselves. But she just shits over their choices by saying they’re living a life of restriction & are setting themselves up for major health issues 🤔 what planet is she on? She’s Eats out every single day for every meal, drinks alcohol every other day, punishing workouts, takes recreational drugs, pops vitamins like they’re gona save her, this dangerous witch needs a good boot up the hole

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who called it, she’s hinting at Portugal again.. but she loves England as she gets sane day delivery of fast tit fashion, well fashion is pushing it but you know what I mean!! I’m missing out on life only getting next day delivery here!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who called it, she’s hinting at Portugal again.. but she loves England as she gets sane day delivery of fast tit fashion, well fashion is pushing it but you know what I mean!! I’m missing out on life only getting next day delivery here!! 😂😂
Wait and see...she'll 'impulsively' arrive at IFS to fangirl around all the speakers and party hard all weekend. I'd say she's fuming she's not speaking, or even on any panel that weekend. She has no clue how irrelevant she's become in the fitness world.

Reactions: 18
Shiv is definitely sticking pins in a Sinead Hegarty voodoo doll after that MP reel.

At least Sinead is willing to work and not pretend to like Shiv.

Reactions: 16
The difference in Sinead’s reel versus Shiv dumping her box of fast fashion, potions and magic pills on the table, as she pans the handheld phone camera around talking inane nonsense at a million miles an hour. EVERYTHING is always the lowest possible effort. No wonder she didn’t survive in the real world.

Reactions: 17
I know some people think these emails are amended/ embellished etc, but I swear they are a direct copy and paste! She’s essentially a parody of herself these days. Todays mail is particularly egregious, right from the first sentence, and scores a -2.0 on self awareness.

Subject : There are still coaches doing this 🤯

Online coaching has to be one of the most unregulated industries, but yet nearly anyone with over 10k followers is seen as some sort of expert.

I know that because everyone thought I was an expert in 2015 when all I had was a PT cert, a decent transformation photo, and 10k followers.

I have learnt so much and evolved so much as a coach since then.

I doubt myself now so much more than I did in 2015. It’s called the Dunning Krueger effect.

But I realise now that the industry needs me, my coaches in The Furnace and all the other coaches that are putting women’s health first.

Look, I know a lot of you want to be thinner.

I know how to get you thinner.

But I also know that what it takes might not be healthy for you.

It can even be dangerous.

Or else just plain miserable.

But some coaches are capitalising on it.

They will sell you the transformation, or the photo shoot prep, or whatever dramatic name that will get your money off you.

They will then give the crazy extremes needed to achieve this transformation e.g. 1200 calorie diets, cardio sessions on top of your resistance training, inflexible diets, and even illegal supplements.

And then the onus will be on you to get the results - because they have given you the necessary tools, and if you can’t stick to it, you must not want it bad enough? (Or else your body is naturally trying to survive this attack and is forcing you to crave food).

Even if you do manage to stick to these unhealthy methods, not only will you lose your social life - but there is a possibility that you will lose your menstrual cycle. Hypothalamic Amenorrhea is a serious problem and shouldn’t only be investigated when you want babies.

Bone density loss, low libido, potential for early onset menopause, anxiety, hair loss, brittle nails, are just some of the problems women with HA face.

And for what? Less body fat?

This isn’t supposed to be an email about how to recover from HA, but the solution is more than likely a calorie surplus.

Of course, this is the last thing that somebody with a strong desire to be thinner will want to hear.

So when the coach, that is focused on health, advises against dieting further, we see people going back to the coaches with less knowledge or questionable ethics (I really hope it is the former) and can perpetuate the problems for the female body.

We can’t save everyone from these type of coaches but I hope that I can help a few people realise that your health is your wealth.

The thing is, it is actually possible to drop body fat, while protecting your physical and mental health. But slow steady results that won’t result in transformation pictures online just aren’t as easy to sell, and so don’t gather as much traction.

If you’d like to learn how to do it in a healthy, sustainable way, check out thefurnace.ie or click the button below.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “When you know better you do better” O’Hagan
Your health is your wealth?
She’s definitely trolling us 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.