Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmerH88

This could be a silly question but why doesn't she just book in for a later jijitsu class? It's not like she has to be at an office at 9am

• Haha
Reactions: 49

smurphette

VIP Member
Hmmmmm the pot bellies actually makes me think Shiv might have had some design input after all.
I've had a migrainey thing for a few days, with the added bonus of constipation. Was looking at my bloated pot belly last night, feeling horrible...and then consoled myself that I was in fact MyProtein photoshoot ready

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Mamaelf

It’s the oversharing on Instagram that I find completely mental! Like you’re peddling a health and fitness business and yet happily talking about how you can’t stay off the drink, go to do a food shop and come back with ready meals, don’t shower, won’t show your nails on stories because they’re too manky, your flat is a mess, moan about ‘work’ interfering with training and how you’ve been putting hardly any effort into your business, always babbling shite at 200mph to the camera….but…sign up to the Furnace guys! There’s very limited spaces but there’s a sale on, I think. I’ll do your sign up thing when I can be arsed as long as I don’t have anything else more interesting to do. I might have raging hangovers at the Q&As but remember, I know best. Just do as I say and not as I do, k?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

instaknobs

VIP Member
Now she says this! Must be the iPhone distorting her. The same iPhone she bangs on about being the best camera ever. Begs must use an Android for her insta because the MP and her insta are exact the same. Gotta be the flippen iPhone man, and every one else’s phone that she has featured on

Come now lads.

She's raging again this morning 🤣
I’m here for it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

mancalice

Haha damn it I’m blocked. I just innocently asked why she was proud of badly photoshopped images?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sparklelife2304

Shiv is like that cheap mens suit shop in the Ilac Centre that has had a “Closing Down Sale” going for the last 10 years.

• Haha

Erikafei

Her “date” has tits anyway and not tagged so probably trying to make someone jealous
As a queer woman myself, siobhán being gay would be a big L for the community. We have enough to deal with as it is. The straights can keep her

Cancelled train won’t ruin my mood. Broken Lime won’t ruin my mood. My one troll who is commenting on multiple different accounts about the MP photoshop saga won’t ruin my mood. I am HAPPY OKAY?!! I don’t know how many times I have to keep telling you before I, sorry I mean YOU, believe it.
IM REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY OKAY

• Haha
Walking Stomping to the gym your own range of gym gear in a rebranded set of cheap poor quality gym gear that they could not shift from the warehouse.

Pity da fool! The ruffle of the hair aswell🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42