Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WallacesDog

Long time lurker. This launch has made me laugh cringe and get cross!

•Branding:
Anyone with half a mind in Branding would have red flagged the name. It's too close to words with negative connotations; vicious, vacuous? That name would not have made it off the table at the brain storming session.

•Production:
In the current climate she's dropped a bollock there mentioning of the production in China. It does not sit well alongside her €100 price point. Add to that all the current transport and import issues from there, not to mention climate change and sustainability which many brands this yoke is pretending to sit alongside, are promoting. She's said there's issues with China already (clueless to say this publicly) Its cheaply made, unreliable and problematic before its even available for purchase.

•Price point - There are already well established high quality brands at that price.
She'd have been better off utilising her shape, age and follower demographic to do a cheaper version to try compete with the Dunnes shape wear. But Wolford, Spanx, Skims etc, not a hope.
Her ego and narcissism are the same size as a Kardashaian arse, that's about the only similarity.

•Launch: without samples and no call to action for pre-order, it's simply an excuse for a lash up with budget Insta huns.
Her entire brand is being 'curvy', then she doesn't wear her own product to the launch, not only a missed opportunity but actually raises questions as to if the shape wear works at all.

It all looks so amateur. A fake, money grabbing, thicko playing at being an entrepreneur.
Embarrassed for her.
And worried for anyone that would bother their arse to buy a thing off this at best chancing her arm, at worst con artist.
You'd have to have half a brain.
I'm relieved so many folk here have the mark of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

marymac19

VIP Member
I cannot get this Patrick guy out of my head the last few days. I don't know him or don't follow him I just often saw posts Sinead had put up about him at her show or whatever throughout the years. He seemed lovely. I just can't fathom suicide it's heartbreaking for them and the family left behind. Imagine if you were given a terminal diagnosis the devastation you would feel. We all just want to stay alive. But things are so so bad in this poor guys life that this was his only way out of it to get peace. Its just absolutely heartbreaking. What was he thinking it's do scary how powerful the mind is.

Look out for friends.. Sometimes it's the most outgoing fun ones are the ones in the most trouble. Rip Patrick. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Melmcs

VIP Member
If you’re anxious just don’t go. If there are people willing to take the risk then just let them. Why all the scaremongering? 🙄
OK. As a Frontline Nurse, it's not fucking scaremongering ffs. You are giving your own personal opinion just like @Teacherbeacher123. Why you so pissed off at her? If you think it's scaremongering, then maybe you are on the wrong thread. None of these ridiculous shows should go ahead. It's not scaremongering. Look at the news regarding Midwest in particular. I hope Sinéad or any of her family or any of ye need that 1 ICU bed tonight. FFS. Some people 🙄 Don't be a bit surprised if there are Xmas parties cancelled. We will be under a sort of lockdown/restriction again come Xmas because of these dopes having parties. And its us who have to look after people who have become so complacent. Covid is not going away anytime soon. People need to realise that. People taking the risk is why the numbers are up but hey, your opinion is to just let them. FFS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Melmcs

VIP Member
New Thread.

#Sinead's Curvy Style Shapewear and Shows fooled you all, off to Maldives to have a ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Melmcs

VIP Member
She is a lazy dirty Cunt. That mask. She laughs it all off. Covid doesn't exist in this bitch's world.

Don't start me off on her milking Patrick again! She is despicable. Can't wait to see her fail.

Yes and you’re entitled to your own opinion as am I. Times have been tough enough for everyone. If they announce another lockdown then fine, we will deal with it but being so pessimistic is unnecessary. We’re all trying to get on with life and the thought of maybe getting to celebrate Christmas with friends and family is helping a lot of people cope with what has been a horrific 20+ months.
Being realistic is not pessimistic. You really have no clue what we are dealing with day to day even now. How very immature. Please do not remind me of what the last 20 plus months have been like for us in Healthcare because unless you work in it, you are coming across as extremely dismissive and ignorant. Not one of us didn't go home and cry to our loved ones after losing our Covid patients. Seeing their families on tablets and Ipads so they can say goodbye. Those people were like our own family. Watching Funeral Directors refusing to take bodies because our patients were not doubled body bagged and they themselves were terrified to touch them. Patients buried in hospital gowns and not in what they or thir families wished. No kisses goodbye. The most hardened Nurses and Doctors having a cry in the Staffroom because we just didn't know what to do. Your dismissive attitude at climbing numbers because of complacency stinks. I dont apologise for my opinion.

I hope you or your family don't need me or my colleagues anytime soon. Right now we have kids getting very sick. But hey, Christmas is coming so let's hope we won't be locked down.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Loux2021

And Patrickswell lost, just like everything else this weekend, a giant flop!! 🤣🤣

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

A role model!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jobless, a Cocaine addict, the biggest Beggy Mitchel in Limerick, a conwoman, will end up a childless spinster, she’s spoilt, rude & she’s going bald!!
sorry but thats just really bitter waht you said. i agree over some stuff about her but saying she will be a childless spinster? are we living in the dark ages. i thought ireland had moved on from that judgemental viewpoint. clearly not. maybe you should check yourself and see why you hate her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Let’s not begrudge her guys, it’s the closest she is ever going to get to a honeymoon after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Yeah but I once got my nipple pierced sitting on the side of the street pissed out of my brains in New Orleans with a bunch of jazz folk playing along for the cheers 😂😂 Rang my mother after to tell her too just for good measure🙈🙈 Drunk people do crazy shit 😂😂
I've a better one I got a tattoo done (as a dare!) at the side of the road in Thurles Co.Tipperary around 2am in the morning langers and probably after smoking 'the weed' 🤫🤫 .It was Feile Trip to Tipp (if anyone here is old enough to remember the first trip to tipp)around 1992 i think..was so drunk rang the parents around 6am to tell them I got a tattoo and a nose piercing done. My dad was up at the campsite hauling me into the back of the car by 11am the following morning AND I managed to get head lice 🤣🤣🤣....What a good year 1992 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She must be expecting the shapewear to do well if she’s looking for an office.
If I am spending €100 on shapewear, it will be on Spanx and not some instahun chancer. That being said, I don’t buy any of the instahuns ventures. Make-up, fake tan, dressing gowns, jeans. They will never get a red cent off me. I will spend my money on companies set up by people who have gone to college and have studied business and worked hard, not people who pout into a camera and present a fake life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

caramelsq

VIP Member
New thread:
#Sineadscurvystyle, no money for chicken, none for the bins, what will happen when the Chanx don’t slim

Reactions: 23

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Long time lurker. This launch has made me laugh cringe and get cross!

•Branding:
Anyone with half a mind in Branding would have red flagged the name. It's too close to words with negative connotations; vicious, vacuous? That name would not have made it off the table at the brain storming session.

•Production:
In the current climate she's dropped a bollock there mentioning of the production in China. It does not sit well alongside her €100 price point. Add to that all the current transport and import issues from there, not to mention climate change and sustainability which many brands this yoke is pretending to sit alongside, are promoting. She's said there's issues with China already (clueless to say this publicly) Its cheaply made, unreliable and problematic before its even available for purchase.

•Price point - There are already well established high quality brands at that price.
She'd have been better off utilising her shape, age and follower demographic to do a cheaper version to try compete with the Dunnes shape wear. But Wolford, Spanx, Skims etc, not a hope.
Her ego and narcissism are the same size as a Kardashaian arse, that's about the only similarity.

•Launch: without samples and no call to action for pre-order, it's simply an excuse for a lash up with budget Insta huns.
Her entire brand is being 'curvy', then she doesn't wear her own product to the launch, not only a missed opportunity but actually raises questions as to if the shape wear works at all.

It all looks so amateur. A fake, money grabbing, thicko playing at being an entrepreneur.
Embarrassed for her.
And worried for anyone that would bother their arse to buy a thing off this at best chancing her arm, at worst con artist.
You'd have to have half a brain.
I'm relieved so many folk here have the mark of her.
Brilliant 👏👏

Edwina now would want to go way & get a life for herself, actual weirdo!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Shinney39

New title

Shapewear shows and singing,stressed to the max
First class to the Maldives?? Just let me pack

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cant-be-arsed

I don’t follow Sinead and she doesn’t sound like the type of person I would like. But I knew Pat, worked with him and he was a lovely gentle soul and so helpful and friendly. He always did his best at whatever he was given and was deeply affected by the death of his parents in particular his late father they were extremely close. He struggled awfully at times but this I never saw coming. To think of someone using his tragic death as a way to boost engagement sickens me because it’s something he would never in a million years have done or tolerated. His sister did him proud today at his funeral she really did. And Sinead should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
I know anyone that doesn’t follow Lou Lou must want to kill us when we derail but trust me, you need to keep an eye on her page, she doesn’t work as she’s afraid of covid (nobody knows what she does she said ‘family business’ but she also said she has issues with her bronchioles 🤣) she calls herself a MUA but only does her own make up - one look will teach you all you need to know, and she talks about her cancelled 2021-rebooked 2022 wedding every single day & that is no lie. Her circle seems to be the hubby, tagging sineads curvy shithole, Adele 🤣 etc, she has Sinead booked to sing @ wedding, Laura B booked for make up … she’s a fantasy world & her day consists of an hour doing make up then a walk - the house is bursting with ‘stuff’ - about 400 old newspapers & cereal boxes in the back of every shot….
I know it’s derailing & annoying for those who don’t follow her but she’s the gift that keeps on giving & I recommend you follow so that you can be in on the goss with the rest of us. Now good morning & have a good Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Urwan21

A "boss bitch" Sinead ain't! I am actually speechless at her. Lauching a website and zero products on sale a month later. Has a launch night with no samples of the product. Admits she's not wearing her own product on the launch night and doesn't invite her target market to it either. Informs everyone the product is made in China, crying to everyone over the shipping and now telling everyone she's broke and couldn't afford a chicken roll even even though she's been out eating and drinking Limerick dry. She is beyond unprofessional it's so embarrassing. She is in for the biggest reality check ever!!

Reactions: 20