Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry if this is mean but the shape wear does NOTHING for her lower belly in her latest stories. You can see it clearly when she has them on under the jeans.....also who wear shape wear under jeans....eeww. She must think we don't notice her standing with the pointed leg and not turning sideways....🙄
It does nothing.How can she take €100 of hard earned money off people when they are cheap rubbish

Reactions: 6
I agree, and not body shaming or anything but it actually looked quite apron-y. I actually thought her belly was resembling Trisha Lewis’s there! Sinead looks like a beach ball on two sticks.

• Haha
That feckin shapewear accentuates her stomach, like when you're pregnant and when you wear maternity jeans that are over the bump, your bump actually looks firmer. That's what Sinead looks like tonight, no way on earth would I pay a tenner for that never mind €100!!!

Reactions: 7
I didn't think she was wearing any! But to be honest I just tap through her haul shite. There is nothing there for me as I'm still too young to wear what she promotes!!! Im 51. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Party season party season 🙄 girls don’t waste your money! Quiet December is on the horizon as someone just out of the mid west regional hospital we’re in for a tough winter on our health service and staff. I think this idea of tonnes of parties is a joke. Sure a festive jumper or coats things you’ll wear a good few times. But big Xmas parties etc simply will not be happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how she has the mirror set up in her room she’s moving back and over but not actually standing in front of the mirror 😳 she rammed into the chest of drawers so many times

Omg she was wearing the shape wear 🤔

OMG you are right! duck. They do nothing for that Gut of hers. She is on a flop if that's her actual tit. She IS like a beach ball on sticks. I thought she had none on!!!!

She has no chance of those shows going ahead. 1 bed in Midwest ICU left tonight as per news.

I can't wait to hear the screams from this bleep when it's all gone tits up.

• Haha
Party season party season 🙄 girls don’t waste your money! Quiet December is on the horizon as someone just out of the mid west regional hospital we’re in for a tough winter on our health service and staff. I think this idea of tonnes of parties is a joke. Sure a festive jumper or coats things you’ll wear a good few times. But big Xmas parties etc simply will not be happening.
If you’re anxious just don’t go. If there are people willing to take the risk then just let them. Why all the scaremongering? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Absolutely we do. Sneering at all the gowls with notions!!

Lol just brilliant.

Her hair is absolutely destroyed. She should of chopped that up & given it a few months break. What kind of salon thinks it’s ok to apply new extensions straight after ones come out. She’ll be bald by her 40’s.
They probably have no choice but to apply new extensions as she’d threaten to destroy their reputation. Give Sinead a day or two and she’ll be in another salon having them chopped or colour changed.

Reactions: 3
If you’re anxious just don’t go. If there are people willing to take the risk then just let them. Why all the scaremongering? 🙄
OK. As a Frontline Nurse, it's not bleeping scaremongering ffs. You are giving your own personal opinion just like @Teacherbeacher123. Why you so pissed off at her? If you think it's scaremongering, then maybe you are on the wrong thread. None of these ridiculous shows should go ahead. It's not scaremongering. Look at the news regarding Midwest in particular. I hope Sinéad or any of her family or any of ye need that 1 ICU bed tonight. FFS. Some people 🙄 Don't be a bit surprised if there are Xmas parties cancelled. We will be under a sort of lockdown/restriction again come Xmas because of these dopes having parties. And its us who have to look after people who have become so complacent. Covid is not going away anytime soon. People need to realise that. People taking the risk is why the numbers are up but hey, your opinion is to just let them. FFS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
OK. As a Frontline Nurse, it's not bleeping scaremongering ffs. You are giving your own personal opinion just like @Teacherbeacher123. Why you so pissed off at her? If you think it's scaremongering, then maybe you are on the wrong thread. None of these ridiculous shows should go ahead. It's not scaremongering. Look at the news regarding Midwest in particular. I hope Sinéad or any of her family or any of ye need that 1 ICU bed tonight. FFS. Some people 🙄 Don't be a bit surprised if there are Xmas parties cancelled. We will be under a sort of lockdown/restriction again come Xmas because of these dopes having parties. And its us who have to look after people who have become so complacent. Covid is not going away anytime soon. People need to realise that. People taking the risk is why the numbers are up but hey, your opinion is to just let them. FFS.
I totally agree!!!! As someone who uses outpatients department regularly (another cycle of chemo 😭) and being in the Limerick area it kills me to see all these cunts going around acting nilly willy as if everything is OK...I've lived in a bubble since March 2020 and continue to do so...the only time I leave the house is hospital, gp visit, consultants appointment in Galway and my pharmacy...but I swear to God if I EVER see her in a pharmacy without a mask I will lose my tit at her 🥴🥴🥴

To get back on point, her hair is a shitshow AND she's a bad representation of Limerick 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well we have seen that she can’t grow her own hair maybe she should take all of the pie-bald ponies tail hair out and seek professional help for the few strands she has left. This actually might help some other people who have thinning hair of other hair issues.
But no Sinead has to be like Gemma Collins big hair glued to her head making a show out of herself and blaming salons when she turns it to tit.
And as for these shows the only reason she is panicking is due to the chanx sales, she wouldn’t normally give a shite as she has tickets sold and we know her refund policy she has none so if they were cancelled she’s up either way however these chanx won’t sell themselves she expects each ticket holder to buy a pair on the day €€€
Due to the increased COVID cases and her overall lack of aware ness to sticking to the very basic health recommendation she should not be allowed do these shows it will be a COVID superspreading event

Reactions: 5
Yes and you’re entitled to your own opinion as am I. Times have been tough enough for everyone. If they announce another lockdown then fine, we will deal with it but being so pessimistic is unnecessary. We’re all trying to get on with life and the thought of maybe getting to celebrate Christmas with friends and family is helping a lot of people cope with what has been a horrific 20+ months.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So wait now the story is half of them might be in by the end of November start of December ? But on November 1st she said 15 days ?! What a chaotic way to start! She’s hoping that her fans who follow her to the show will drunkenly buy the shapewear at her shows that’s all! She’s created hype around them for 3 weeks now & still not near a sign of them. Would advise anyone not to purchase presale!

Shipping from China is mental this year normally it’s 6 weeks sea freight and 7-10 days by air, air freight is extortionate prices and sea freight has increased massively with covid etc I’d wonder are they even on a ship she would have had to pay everything upfront too. She’s going to miss the Christmas market, they should have been shipping at the end of July for proper time to promote pack market sell and dispatch..... she‘s going to be still trying to flog them this time next year!!

I also agree the big unnecessary events should not be going ahead speaking as someone who has gotten the vax, followed every single guideline to the letter and stayed home from meeting friends not taking chances due to vulnerable family memberS. I am currently in isolation having tested positive last week 😢 thankfully I don’t appear to have passed it onto others so that is keeping me sane. it is a horrible nasty virus and not one to be taken lightly even for those that aren’t I’ll enough for hospital it makes me so mad to see these insta huns running around heads stuck in pics with any idiot who will stand with them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would there be a demand for them at Christmas? Does the sales of spanx go up at Christmas? If someone bought me them as a gift I'd strangle them with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
shapewear is something if you wanted 🤦‍♀️ You’d need it late November when the nights out start not exactly something you’d want as a gift for Christmas 😂 here darling I got you Bridget Jones knickers 🤣🤣🤣 I think literally she has missed the boat on this one!

Would there be a demand for them at Christmas? Does the sales of spanx go up at Christmas? If someone bought me them as a gift I'd strangle them with them!
Sorry same points crossed 😂 she was obviously aiming for Christmas market though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A pop up shop full of women 'trying on' shapeware sounds horrendous... I do enjoy shopping and I do wear shapewear but this would be my idea of a nightmare in a little dressing room doing the ol heave ho, sweating bullets...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.