Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On now crying about shipments from
China! She’s way in over her head at this stage! Is she going to be packing them in her spare room?! At least LLL and Gails Fails had a company to that for them!

Reactions: 3
She hasn't got a bleeping clue what she is doing. All tears and tantrums today at the realisation that it's not all "brand and launch parties". China probably told her no knickers anytime soon. Sinéad has bills to pay and there is no money rolling in.

The tears are on today for sympathy for the push to buy her tit.

She is in WAY over her head. What did she think was going to happen ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s a prime example of these influencers thinking that they can sell and old tit and not use the professionals when help is needed

Reactions: 7
She’s a prime example of these influencers thinking that they can sell and old tit and not use the professionals when help is needed
These are regular cheap chines shapeware, nothing was created from scratch by Sinead, the delay is coming from the fact she couldn’t pay until people started buying the tickets for her shows.

Reactions: 5
Has she taken into account customs etc?! Even ordering from Ali Express is a nightmare now!

Reactions: 4
These are regular cheap chines shapeware, nothing was created from scratch by Sinead, the delay is coming from the fact she couldn’t pay until people started buying the tickets for her shows.
I totally believe this to be the case. And the shows didn't sell out so she is panicking. Hence the tears today.

She really believes her own hype by posting that sycophantic message from that idiot. She always has to share this crap of people blowing smoke up her fat ass. It's been going on for years.

Wouldn't we all be shocked if customs stopped her tit? Or it never got shipped at all. Mrs Chinese wants her money upfront.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came on this morning with her "sooo much on today"
She went to a chiropractor. Since then been sitting in her car rambling away on stories, drinking coffee & eating breakfast in delish. Then going to the buttery for a chicken burger... Shes wondering why her brand is already a flop.
Unbelievable

• Heart
Came on this morning with her "sooo much on today"
She went to a chiropractor. Since then been sitting in her car rambling away on stories, drinking coffee & eating breakfast in delish. Then going to the buttery for a chicken burger... Shes wondering why her brand is already a flop.
Unbelievable
All she is, is a lazy bleep. Wants all the rewards but doesn't want to do the hard work. Only now she realising what tit she is in.

Who the duck is buying tickets to see this hot loud mess? Cork hasn't cottoned on to her yet obviously. She is very quiet about Limerick show these days. Wonder if the poor Galway ticket holders got their money back yet? I'd say not and never will. She hasn't a button.

I've been quoted 6 weeks transit time for a container from China recently. Never mind the cost of it.... (in excess of €10k, pre tit show it would have been €2k ish) but I'm assuming she isn't filling a full container and it's going with other loads (which is slower and cheaper, because you have to wait for a full container) so 6 weeks from today is smack bang the middle of December, that's not taking unloading and packing and distribution into account, obviously much faster but exponentially more expensive to go by air... that was a ramble but what I'm trying to say is she's cutting it fine for Christmas!

Im very surprised shes divulging such information to her waiting customers. This is normal and standard procedure in shipping freigh. You need the volume of the product and weight to get a price for air freight. Its going to cost thousands to ship as its at an all time high to ship right now.

Reactions: 8
So we’ve had a launch night for the insta account

A launch night for the website **not stocked

An actual launch night but no samples in sight, Sinead not wearing her own stock..

And then the ‘hopefully we will have them before the end of October’ turned into a 20 second video from a Chinese factory last week with a ‘shipping news soon’ post… and now in November 2nd there’s no date in sight!! Wonder will she do pre-sale to scam folk? She only did the Q&A (like 2 Qs after talking about it all week!) to keep the page a bit active… she should stop now before she’s scammed people & news of a dodgy product gets around

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been quoted 6 weeks transit time for a container from China recently. Never mind the cost of it.... (in excess of €10k, pre tit show it would have been €2k ish) but I'm assuming she isn't filling a full container and it's going with other loads (which is slower and cheaper, because you have to wait for a full container) so 6 weeks from today is smack bang the middle of December, that's not taking unloading and packing and distribution into account, obviously much faster but exponentially more expensive to go by air... that was a ramble but what I'm trying to say is she's cutting it fine for Christmas!
To be fair, she said today that she is getting them sent via air freight, if you believe that or not is a different thing........

Reactions: 1
To be fair, she said today that she is getting them sent via air freight, if you believe that or not is a different thing........
Ah fair enough, I tapped through most of it but she'd be looking at approx €3k a pallet if that's the case

Reactions: 1
There is absolutely no way a container coming in from China would be in Ireland in 6 weeks with the backlog of containers on the channels. at the moment. If it comes by sea you'll see it in January. Air freight is the only way and thats gonna take a few weeks as well and be super expensive!

I’m not in the industry at all, so don’t understand how freight shipping works, but I know how to be professional and I can tell you she is far from professional.
I can imagine this was a get rich quick scheme she dreamt up- buy a load of knickers on ali express, tart up a bit of branding and sell them on at a huge profit. With no business acumen she’s gonna make a hames of this.

Reactions: 9
The stuff looks cheap and that bum lift photo shows how cheap it is. You can see the rolls of fat (that we all want to smooth and hide with good shapewear to be fair) aren't even hidden. She is no model for them. She knows it's cheap tit and that will become more evident when buyers realise its overpriced tat. I hope she is willing to stake her "reputation" on them.

There should be a TripAdvisor like forum for reviews of these idiot Influencers brands. Truthful reviews from shapewear to robes to makeup to perfume etc.

Reactions: 10
So we’ve had a launch night for the insta account

A launch night for the website **not stocked

An actual launch night but no samples in sight, Sinead not wearing her own stock..

And then the ‘hopefully we will have them before the end of October’ turned into a 20 second video from a Chinese factory last week with a ‘shipping news soon’ post… and now in November 2nd there’s no date in sight!! Wonder will she do pre-sale to scam folk? She only did the Q&A (like 2 Qs after talking about it all week!) to keep the page a bit active… she should stop now before she’s scammed people & news of a dodgy product gets around
When this fails & she has unhappy customers returning her €100 crap she will blame her supplier, she will say the samples were better. She is desperate to make big money & will say & do whatever it takes

• Heart
The stuff looks cheap and that bum lift photo shows how cheap it is. You can see the rolls of fat (that we all want to smooth and hide with good shapewear to be fair) aren't even hidden. She is no model for them. She knows it's cheap tit and that will become more evident when buyers realise its overpriced tat. I hope she is willing to stake her "reputation" on them.

There should be a TripAdvisor like forum for reviews of these idiot Influencers brands. Truthful reviews from shapewear to robes to makeup to perfume etc.
Well there is kind of....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.