Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there such apparent hatred for this girl (S'OB)? Being silly, selfish or dishonest are character traits most of us exhibit from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Recap.

Simon is still gone, has been spotted getting cosy with another local " influencer". Not sure who yet.
Sinead has now taken up " hiking" of a sort. Normal walking to the rest of us peasants.
Was caught recording herself singing whilst driving but it was taken down pronto as its still illegal to do so.
Launched a brand with a silly name that we thought was jeans but is actually sucky in shitwear, sorry shapewear from China.
Sinead is doing up the rented house and says to support local business but we all know its her Landlady paying as Sinead pays for nothing.
Brand is called Vacious. We think Vacuous or Vicious sounds better.
Launch night was a flop as SM was hit with an outage. She joked but inwardly was raging.
Still flogging sweets and old lady clothes.
Has now started flogging new shows without giving refunds from the previous ones that some can't attend due to change of location and date.
Drove to the cinema after skulling wine and beer but doesn't care.
Her friend passed away to which we are very sad here and she is grieving publicly on stories with throwback along with adverts for her upcoming shows in between lest we forget she needs the dosh. Went and got her hair done though. RIP Patrick.
Launch night still hasn't happened.

Will it ever?

Have I forgotten anything

Reactions: 15
Recap.

Simon is still gone, has been spotted getting cosy with another local " influencer". Not sure who yet.
Sinead has now taken up " hiking" of a sort. Normal walking to the rest of us peasants.
Was caught recording herself singing whilst driving but it was taken down pronto as its still illegal to do so.
Launched a brand with a silly name that we thought was jeans but is actually sucky in shitwear, sorry shapewear from China.
Sinead is doing up the rented house and says to support local business but we all know its her Landlady paying as Sinead pays for nothing.
Brand is called Vacious. We think Vacuous or Vicious sounds better.
Launch night was a flop as SM was hit with an outage. She joked but inwardly was raging.
Still flogging sweets and old lady clothes.
Has now started flogging new shows without giving refunds from the previous ones that some can't attend due to change of location and date.
Drove to the cinema after skulling wine and beer but doesn't care.
Her friend passed away to which we are very sad here and she is grieving publicly on stories with throwback along with adverts for her upcoming shows in between lest we forget she needs the dosh. Went and got her hair done though. RIP Patrick.
Launch night still hasn't happened.

Will it ever?

Have I forgotten anything
Nail on the head!!! Making my blood boil! Oh lads I’m coming off for a few days…1hr later RIP I miss you….Christmas show…..I miss your style…..vacuous,,,,,you were always there…..enchant…..stupid bleeping witch!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When is the Singapore sling shape-wear Launch? She was getting the hair done for that removal tonight, fear she would miss a photo opp or a free sausage roll.

Why is there such apparent hatred for this girl (S'OB)? Being silly, selfish or dishonest are character traits most of us exhibit from time to time.
Is that you Rose?? Have you a bit on Hansel for the handbag?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to say she got the hair done for the funeral removal. In case the media are there to snap her.

Back on thanking for the DMs. I called it on the last thread she is true to form. She is not the only one to miss him but will make it about her. All the friends asking if shes ok. She wasnt his gf ffs. Shes is completely self absorbed.

Typical dose. Wait see how long she stays offline.

Reactions: 5
I think she came on purposely in the van to let us know she was with Simon. So that either means he wasn’t on a little date last week like was said here or Sinead is absolutely desperate to get him back that she is turning a blind eye to last weeks date and putting videos of her up in the van to let the other “influencer” know she is with him!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Let's hope he dropped her off on his way home. Any excuse this one will use to get back in with him. She will milk the sympathy like she did with his Dad dying. Simon should hook up with his new girl and let the past be just that. People do not change. Ever.

Reactions: 2
I cannot get this Patrick guy out of my head the last few days. I don't know him or don't follow him I just often saw posts Sinead had put up about him at her show or whatever throughout the years. He seemed lovely. I just can't fathom suicide it's heartbreaking for them and the family left behind. Imagine if you were given a terminal diagnosis the devastation you would feel. We all just want to stay alive. But things are so so bad in this poor guys life that this was his only way out of it to get peace. Its just absolutely heartbreaking. What was he thinking it's do scary how powerful the mind is.

Look out for friends.. Sometimes it's the most outgoing fun ones are the ones in the most trouble. Rip Patrick. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she came on purposely in the van to let us know she was with Simon. So that either means he wasn’t on a little date last week like was said here or Sinead is absolutely desperate to get him back that she is turning a blind eye to last weeks date and putting videos of her up in the van to let the other “influencer” know she is with him!

She was sending a message for sure. She could have put a video up of her at any stage tonight but she was showing she was in a van, all hair and make up done. Pathetic and childish really.

Every person deals with things differently. Obviously she is upset. I heard from a good source that Patrick was once going out with that girl called nat a good few years ago (like early 00s) they both died under similar circumstances. 😰 Both her friends gone in the same way and not long between them. Very sad ☹😢 Off topic but I never knew Lou Lou was a singer?! She said she's going to pop up a vid of her singing Adele's new song.

Reactions: 1
She's really milking Patrick's death for her own gain it's awful, she knows it's getting media attention so is sharing anything she can but yet a girl she used to model with for years passed the other day and she said nothing because it wouldn't get her attention. It's very obvious what she's doing. My heart goes out to Patrick's family at this awful time its really shocked limerick

• Heart
Every person deals with things differently. Obviously she is upset. I heard from a good source that Patrick was once going out with that girl called nat a good few years ago (like early 00s) they both died under similar circumstances. 😰 Both her friends gone in the same way and not long between them. Very sad ☹😢 Off topic but I never knew Lou Lou was a singer?! She said she's going to pop up a vid of her singing Adele's new song.
Oh will that will ruin that anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was sending a message for sure. She could have put a video up of her at any stage tonight but she was showing she was in a van, all hair and make up done. Pathetic and childish really.
Wow nothing gets past Tattlers.
They are currently out for drinks. I would also assume the van was very much for the ‘other’ persons benefit but it could be just that Simon obviously knew Patrick through Sinead so they are meeting because of that. It may be innocent enough. He did spend a few years with her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.