Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[I was about to write that. Both brushes tonight full of hair and I’ve seen them in the same state in the past. It is disgusting abs down to laziness.QUOTE="Chanel Girl, post: 6932904, member: 99272"]
Does she not clean her hairbrushes before she uses them?! So much hair in them!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
[I was about to write that. Both brushes tonight full of hair and I’ve seen them in the same state in the past. It is disgusting abs down to laziness.QUOTE="Chanel Girl, post: 6932904, member: 99272"]
Does she not clean her hairbrushes before she uses them?! So much hair in them!
[/QUOTE]
I’d say Sinead doesn’t clean much

Honest to god you couldn’t make this tit up. It’s actually sounding like a scam at this stage. What kind of a fool would hand over €100 for something that’s still in the sweatshop in China, you have no reviews or can even see product samples, no idea of sizing etc You’d honestly want your head examining after she just telling over 80,000 people on Insta that she’s broke!!! If you can’t get a refund for her shows then you’ll certainly not get any refund on that tacky shaoewear. I’m sorry now but any of those girl bosses like Pippa, Suzanne Jackson, Rosie Connolly etc must all be looking on with their jaws dropped as to how this Business is already in a crisis and no collateral in the bank to even buy a chicken roll.
SoSue, Pippa & co wouldn’t be feeling threatened by her business skills anyway!
it is shocking that €100 has been slapped on as the price - she clearly didn’t account for transport cost ect. The only cost she would have known would be packaging and the shapewear.

Reactions: 7
I wonder will these shows go ahead? She gonna b up shits creek if they don't. I wouldn't fancy being in a room full of strangers the way numbers are at the min

Reactions: 10
I wonder will these shows go ahead? She gonna b up shits creek if they don't. I wouldn't fancy being in a room full of strangers the way numbers are at the min
I wouldn’t dream of going the way the numbers are. I’d be surprised if hotels let the shows go ahead

Reactions: 6
If the hotels decide to cancel the event is she liable for the refunds or the hotel?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If the hotels decide to cancel the event is she liable for the refunds or the hotel?
Herself I would assume. Money is paid to her via Eventbrite and she pays the hotel banqueting fee of room hire. She hasn't refunded the Galway attendees yet so beware anyone giving this woman money upfront. Cork she says is sold out but she's v quiet about Limerick. We have cottoned on to her locally. No one is fooled by her anymore round here.

She must be pissing herself thinking of all the money coming in. We'll, she would be if she didn't have already spent it on the Chinese shite.

She will be found out someday and in the media for the wrong reasons. Wonder if her pal Richard Lynch will write about her then?

Reactions: 6
Herself I would assume. Money is paid to her via Eventbrite and she pays the hotel banqueting fee of room hire. She hasn't refunded the Galway attendees yet so beware anyone giving this woman money upfront. Cork she says is sold out but she's v quiet about Limerick. We have cottoned on to her locally. No one is fooled by her anymore round here.

She must be pissing herself thinking of all the money coming in. We'll, she would be if she didn't have already spent it on the Chinese shite.

She will be found out someday and in the media for the wrong reasons. Wonder if her pal Richard Lynch will write about her then?
So true, on the news earlier warning people to reduce their contacts, it’s so worrying the numbers in hospital & ICU right now. Can’t seen those shows going ahead. Everyone in Limerick knows who she is ajd the biggest, loudest Beggy Mitchell known. I still think it’s because of her that Penney’s became so strict on returns. Good luck to anyone trying to get an exchange or refund of her Chinese Skanx.

A "boss witch" Sinead ain't! I am actually speechless at her. Lauching a website and zero products on sale a month later. Has a launch night with no samples of the product. Admits she's not wearing her own product on the launch night and doesn't invite her target market to it either. Informs everyone the product is made in China, crying to everyone over the shipping and now telling everyone she's broke and couldn't afford a chicken roll even even though she's been out eating and drinking Limerick dry. She is beyond unprofessional it's so embarrassing. She is in for the biggest reality check ever!!

Reactions: 20
A grand unveiling of a logo…… a launch of a website which is an insta extension. A launch party for the unveiling of a toxic relationship. Weeks of begging and pity party about the struggles of life to sell shows. And then the neck to announce she is getting business lessons from followers ‘cause she’s broke and fucked up the shipping. Sweet Jesus you couldn’t write this tit. Who the duck buys into this crap….. pray people see through it. What an actual tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So true, on the news earlier warning people to reduce their contacts, it’s so worrying the numbers in hospital & ICU right now. Can’t seen those shows going ahead. Everyone in Limerick knows who she is ajd the biggest, loudest Beggy Mitchell known. I still think it’s because of her that Penney’s became so strict on returns. Good luck to anyone trying to get an exchange or refund of her Chinese Skanx.
[/QUOTE]
I still think it’s because of her that Penney’s became so strict on returns.
What's this about Penney's? Like she kept returning after wearing stock out is it? 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What's this about Penney's? Like she kept returning after wearing stock out is it? 🙈
[/QUOTE]

Yes. Allegedly bringing clothes back worn with tags on, bullying the staff on Customer Services Desk shouting for Manager whilst stamping her foot.

• Wow
  • Haha
[/QUOTE]
Ohh she was well known for it that she’d go in & buy a big haul of clothes etc for fashion shows or nights out and she’d return the garments a few days later with labels still on and you’d know they were worn by the smell and make up on the collars etc. She was well known in both stores for it and was called out on here many times. Hence you don’t ever really see Sinead doing Penney’s hauls anymore and now you can’t change anything in Penney’s without a receipt and there’s also a very strict timeframe for returns and refunds.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Yea the penny’s returns is well known but she also tried it in a well known boutique in Adare in 2018…. After wearing it (with the tags on) for her hours of drinking and eating and she had no shame marching in for a refund with the tan stains all over it.

So LOL at her own returns policy ! Wait and see the tears now when she doesn’t manage to sell enough of these to break even

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yea the penny’s returns is well known but she also tried it in a well known boutique in Adare in 2018…. After wearing it (with the tags on) for her hours of drinking and eating and she had no shame marching in for a refund with the tan stains all over it.

So LOL at her own returns policy ! Wait and see the tears now when she doesn’t manage to sell enough of these to break even
And River Island on Cruises St. Saw it myself

Reactions: 1
She is home on a Thursday night, she must have her hand down the back of the couch looking for some change lol..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.