Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title

Shapewear shows and singing,stressed to the max
First class to the Maldives?? Just let me pack

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus everything will be 'ONREAL' now for the week!! Suffering this ape i will be unfollowing for the week! Praying to duck her tit shows get cancelled

Reactions: 7
Sorry but why is she hiding who is with her? Hope her shows get cancelled. Update this evening so hope the hotels and events have to shut down. Especially in Limerick anyway with soaring numbers.

There’ll be more than an unpaid bin 🗑 payment after Christmas if her container doesn’t arrive in from China and the Government shut down pubs and hotels later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her sister Mary will be left with all the hard work!!
QUOTE="emanwhe, post: 7101250, member: 105919"]
I came here to say the same?! Who’s here to ensure her tat gets through customs, and to the delivery centre, and checked, and…never mind, she’ll find some dope and plamass them into helping her sort out her tit Spanx while she’s gulping down cocktails.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Her outfit looks so uncomfortable for a long flight. Surely with all her hauls she could have picked something better.

Reactions: 1
New Thread.

#Sinead's Curvy Style Shapewear and Shows fooled you all, off to Maldives to have a ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else follow pretty princess fitness??? Is she on the same flight as Sinead? Both flying business/first from Dublin on the same airline today…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
New Thread.

#Sinead's Curvy Style Shapewear and Shows fooled you all, off to Maldives to have a ball.
👏👏 Glad I didn’t fall for any of it. Good luck to all those saps trying to get their money back.

Anyone else follow pretty princess fitness??? Is she on the same flight as Sinead? Both flying business/first from Dublin on the same airline today…
Wonder if it’s anything to do with signing with that new agency? Narcissistic Nikki probably isn’t allowed to go as she’s unvaxxed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Who’s your man?

Ah it's hard to feel sorry for them...the fools who follow people like Sinead and morethanjustama etc are so gullible.
You’d even wonder how the local Business owners who she’s bagging freebies all the time from can’t be sickened after seen that this morning. Give her new hair worth €1000, free ombré nails & the rest. Those poor workers breaking their backs day in day out & could never afford a trip like this. Maybe they’ll reconsider in the future. I hope everything goes tits up and she’s exposed for the conwoman that she really is. Can’t wait for the announcement today to see what’s coming.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Who’s your man?

You’d even wonder how the local Business owners who she’s bagging freebies all the time from can’t be sickened after seen that this morning. Give her new hair worth €1000, free ombré nails & the rest. Those poor workers breaking their backs day in day out & could never afford a trip like this. Maybe they’ll reconsider in the future. I hope everything goes tits up and she’s exposed for the conwoman that she really is. Can’t wait for the announcement today to see what’s coming.

Don't think there's going to be any announcement. It's already been decided for a couple of hours that bars and nightclubs are to close for midnight and work from home where possible, nothing about events.

Don't think there's going to be any announcement. It's already been decided for a couple of hours that bars and nightclubs are to close for midnight and work from home where possible, nothing about events.
There's an announcement this evening apparently but you're right all leaked already.

Reactions: 1
Hopefully they do more in the Limerick/Clare area as that’s where the numbers are soaring right now. A local lockdown maybe. Why should someone have to leave a bar early but can go to an event in a hotel like that disgrace in the Strand hotel the other day with the Garrdashian sisters & BEO?

Reactions: 4
I’m confused here.. was this her big news that she couldn’t wait to share with everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.