Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Completely agree. No difference. prob took the knickers off. She is delusional if she thinks it shaped her. She looks horrendous in that stupid dress. Like a barrel. How can she be happy with that stomach? The ridiculous accent saying it's ok if you want that 9 months Pregnant look and blaming the chinese. Oh please. She is not curvy just fat. This opinion will offend others but she is obese in Health statistics.
How can you be happy with a fat stomach ? Are you for real. Jesus when we are all dead and buried, the last thing anyone should feel unhappy about is a round tummy. FFS

Reactions: 17

Parallel_Universe

And Patrickswell lost, just like everything else this weekend, a giant flop!! 🤣🤣

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

A role model!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jobless, a Cocaine addict, the biggest Beggy Mitchel in Limerick, a conwoman, will end up a childless spinster, she’s spoilt, rude & she’s going bald!!
A childless spinster?? What year are we in?? Did you mean she will be single?

• Haha

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Wtf was that water thing about?? Is she for real like? I’ve never seen her once drinking so much as a drop of water she is hardly any sort of beacon for health so what kind of an ad was that? Are those people alright in the head getting her to advertise their company? I’m just baffled by the absolute shite that they will #ad

I'm disgusted, nearly crying last week saying she hadn't a bob and knowing well she was off on a jolly to the Maldives a few weeks later.
Families out there don't know where tonight's dinner is gonna come out of or the kids Christmas presents and she is there giving the poor mouth over chicken fillets!
Give me a break now

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Melmcs

VIP Member
I didn't think she was wearing any! But to be honest I just tap through her haul shite. There is nothing there for me as I'm still too young to wear what she promotes!!! Im 51. :LOL:

• Haha

Kitkatme

Ok bets please €5 each Revolut me

surprise Pregnancy (surprise for Slimon only)
The RING 💍 by Christmas/New Years
Tears by Christmas / singlegal #GalBoss
I genuinely wonder about someone who gets pregnant to hold on to someone. They should know, it doesn’t work. I genuinely love my husband, took a long time to get pregnant and was amazed by my baby BUT sometimes I wonder what the fuck ha ha. I mean I love him and he’s awesome but when you have a baby, even if he sleeps more than you, you resent him. If you weren’t in a stable loving relationship I don’t know how you would make it work. Like if you are barely able to keep your relationship together I would think a baby would tear it apart.
Or maybe I am just crazy!

• Heart

Sineadmc85

Sinead is nothing without the groupies who buy into all this shit.
Who, in their right mind, would buy a product from someone with no experience in the area of production or design? From someone who has been extremely open about their lack of knowledge and competency in this area? A product you have not seen in person, let alone tried on? That has no clear return policy and that the "designer" themselves doesn't seem to fully believe in? With no reviews? And all for a higher price than other highly established brands? I wish these fools would take a look at themselves. Imagine knowing you have people so whipped you can actually tell them you haven't a clue and they'll still hand over their money and lap it all up. I dunno.. They're worse than her really.. Do they think this buys them an in with her or something? It's so weird. Honestly MUPPETS, the lot of em! It's basically just charity at this stage.

• Heart

Parallel_Universe

I think shapewear can sometimes make people, myself includes, seem bigger - it kind of bulks them up. Creates a barrel effect.

norris

As we expected he’s back for the freebies and the newly decorated “rental”, the Covid & funeral concert has been forgotten. He was definitely riding all around her but she dosnt care she just thinks people are jealous and have it in for her. Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Lads I can't.

It was too hot for her shapewear in House for the launch but she's in the Maldives wearing it?

Just checked the temperature and according to the weather app its 29C, feels like 34C

• Haha
  • Wow

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Slimon looks fed up full stop!!!😂The silly cow hasn’t learned a thing. It’s almost as if she is trying to prove to other women that he is hers and hers only…maybe a message to any woman who hooked up with him during the break up? It reeks of insecurity and falsity.”Look at me! We are SO HAPPY NOW!”. These second time rounds rarely work out.

• Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
I’m confused here.. was this her big news that she couldn’t wait to share with everyone?
Yes as a business owner of a completely unrelated product this is her amazing opportunity and amazing news. beggars belief

The reason she didnt announce this is she KNEW it would effect sales of her tickets.

• Heart

Femma

Chatty Member
I don't care about her belly. We are all different shapes and sizes. Even though she annoys the shit out of me I always think fair play to her she has body confidence. I've a pouch on my belly . I'm very paranoid about it. Wish I didn't give a shite but it makes me wear baggy oversized clothes. She definitely has her hang ups and disguises the belly in pics with handbags etc but still she makes the most of her shape and has great confidence which is an attractive trait.
That's why women follow her, just us from Limerick who know her personally know her to be a fake 2 faced person. But I don't think her body should be brought up here. None of us flawless here .

• Heart

morettilass

Spat out my coffee laughing. Had to come on here
"Down the line I'll have people working for me, I'll be building my own warehouse and offices"

Have to give her some credit.. Shes 'dreaming' big anyway 😂

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Recap.

Simon is still gone, has been spotted getting cosy with another local " influencer". Not sure who yet.
Sinead has now taken up " hiking" of a sort. Normal walking to the rest of us peasants.
Was caught recording herself singing whilst driving but it was taken down pronto as its still illegal to do so.
Launched a brand with a silly name that we thought was jeans but is actually sucky in shitwear, sorry shapewear from China.
Sinead is doing up the rented house and says to support local business but we all know its her Landlady paying as Sinead pays for nothing.
Brand is called Vacious. We think Vacuous or Vicious sounds better.
Launch night was a flop as SM was hit with an outage. She joked but inwardly was raging.
Still flogging sweets and old lady clothes.
Has now started flogging new shows without giving refunds from the previous ones that some can't attend due to change of location and date.
Drove to the cinema after skulling wine and beer but doesn't care.
Her friend passed away to which we are very sad here and she is grieving publicly on stories with throwback along with adverts for her upcoming shows in between lest we forget she needs the dosh. Went and got her hair done though. RIP Patrick.
Launch night still hasn't happened.

Will it ever?

Have I forgotten anything

Blueducks101

has she just not got any cop on? Coming on the other day saying she could barely afford her lunch and tbf at the time I thought that was her being relatable and nice that she was sharing the struggles of setting up own business ect then yesterday she came on and shared pics from not one but three different places she ate out in over the course of the day. Which first of all I think is absolute gluttony but secondly is she just making up the story about things being tight so people will feel for her and support her product I really don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ She should really keep her relationship separate from Instagram too it really doesn’t seem like Simon enjoys being shown off like that.

norris

Getting the green bus from Arthur’s quay to Dublin & the a chauffeured BMW to the plane. I bet slimey will have the rented house rocking for the week now herself is gone.

• Haha

Insta27

Well I think its safe to say LouLou is the only one who is happy about Sineads trip , that says it all. Of course she had to make a comment about her own wedding incase we forgot she was a #Bridetobe.🙄 imagine if she's "not comfortable" next July and postpones it again Christ alive I'd nearly go find her house and marry her and the fiancé just to shut the girl up. Apologies for derailing..

• Haha