Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has sponsored the trip I missed it.

bloody joke.
She tagged them as island_marketing.ie
If she hadn’t the price of a chicken roll and couldn’t pay her bin collection does that mean Sinead is gone off to the Maldives on pocket money from mama Rose? I know everything is probably included for her but surely our Sinead wouldn’t go off on holidays without a red cent in her pocket? Would she? Oh wait silly me, of course she bloody well would 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Part of the joy of the airport for me is the mooching around duty free, I would take that over any lounge any day.

Reactions: 2
I’m confused here.. was this her big news that she couldn’t wait to share with everyone?
Yes as a business owner of a completely unrelated product this is her amazing opportunity and amazing news. beggars belief

The reason she didnt announce this is she KNEW it would effect sales of her tickets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes as a business owner of a completely unrelated product this is her amazing opportunity and amazing news. beggars belief

The reason she didnt announce this is she KNEW it would effect sales of her tickets.
Absolutely spot on. Snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s not begrudge her guys, it’s the closest she is ever going to get to a honeymoon after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i dont begrudge her at all. i wouldnt want to go on holiday like that and have to be all over instagram showing it. really i think its incredibly sad

Reactions: 5
Why the duck is she talking picture of her with the headphone on, but yet they aren't connected?

You'd swear by the way she's going on she's never been on an aircraft before!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is taking her picture? Surely its a solo trip! Doesn't look like anyone else was bringing partners or Mothers with them, it has to be a solo trip, she would have surely posted him asleep with the gob opened in Business class by now

Wasn't she an air hostess??? What ever about not being in business class before, you would swear our Sinead had never been in (a) a airport and (b) a plane ... just remember don't open the door Sinead! I'd say the passengers wish they could open that toilet window after that one and her Jambons lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
On the news now that due to the 4th surge of Covid infections people are flocking to the phones cancelling events & Christmas parties. I wonder has Neady gotten the memo aboard Quatar air? Or better still she’s probably absconded with the money 🤣🤣

i dont begrudge her at all. i wouldnt want to go on holiday like that and have to be all over instagram showing it. really i think its incredibly sad
Bet Slimey is ragen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s got approximately 2 hours left on the flight, of course she’d have to put out the bed and let on she’s going to sleep 🙄

Reactions: 4
Getting the green bus from Arthur’s quay to Dublin & the a chauffeured BMW to the plane. I bet slimey will have the rented house rocking for the week now herself is gone.

• Haha
Getting the green bus from Arthur’s quay to Dublin & the a chauffeured BMW to the plane. I bet slimey will have the rented house rocking for the week now herself is gone.
And maybe he wont be on his own!!!! The notions of her calling him the Driver when all he did was drop her to Arthur's Quay for Dub Airport Bus.

I hope all the gullible fools who bought tickets to her shows and all those businesses she scammed for the freebies are banging their heads off the wall. She got ye good and proper.

Would the awful Mother be with her??? Hardly after a knee Op.

Last edited:
Every event in Limerick should be getting cancelled. UHL bursting at the seams, outpatients & surgeries cancelled, Covid outbreaks throughout the hospital. Twice I’ve being in UHL this year with post Covid issues and both times I spent 24 hours lying on a trolley on a corridor, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. There’ll also be a large incoming of different ethnic communities arriving in from the UK anytime soon for the Christmas & I hate to think of what’s to come this Christmas & New year. My mistake last year was letting my guard down for Christmas week & got infected from a family member & I honestly thought I was going to die & im only 42. It’s terrifying to think of what’s ahead this year with over 90% of the population vaccinated & numbers so high.

Attachments

• Sad
Well I think its safe to say LouLou is the only one who is happy about Sineads trip , that says it all. Of course she had to make a comment about her own wedding incase we forgot she was a #Bridetobe.🙄 imagine if she's "not comfortable" next July and postpones it again Christ alive I'd nearly go find her house and marry her and the fiancé just to shut the girl up. Apologies for derailing..

• Haha
the new thread title should have a side clause for the Limerick influencers who've no thread of their own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Did she actually say she had no money for her bins? Mortfied for her
She said it on her grid post where she sits on the plane seat.

She is a bleeping dose. LOULOUBELLE, You can duck off as well. Brown nosing this witch who barely gives you a crumb. You stupid cow.

Reactions: 5
There is another instagrammer on the trip called The Travel Expert, her posts on the flight experience are much more professional compared to Sinead and her daft immature chavvy behaviour.

Long time lurker! This is my first post and I cant believe its so tame!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.