Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a gander at tattle every so often and if she doesn’t she should. The slagging and funny comments aside, people are giving constructive advice that she should listen too.

Again she has Slimon back on the gram making a complete tit out of herself. She really sets herself up, there is no separation from professional/personal life, she just doesn’t seem to get it. I think she is too cheap & too stubborn to pay/take PR advice. Sinead knows knows it all. I agree with the previous comment the shapewear could have been a major success and the SCS shows too but she is too hungry and greedy now, and due to that fact she isn’t credible or likeable anymore. She should go back to the singing give up the influencer shite and stop trying to rip poor misfortunes off.

Reactions: 5
Who would go near Slimon after being with her? I don’t think he is attractive at all, but different strokes for different folks.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The good days are back, scenes reminiscent of energiser disco shifting, awkward PDA’s and her roaring into camera drunk with the Patrickwell who’s who. It was like a homecoming for her bringing Simon (in the same clothes as always) to a local haunt in Patrickswell. Her rotten boots weren’t the only things white on the night the coke was a flowin.
This carry on will see us through the winter please god, and we haven’t even seen the €100 Chinese shapewear yet or witnessed the desperation to sell SCS tickets. This is going to be epic.
And Patrickswell lost, just like everything else this weekend, a giant flop!! 🤣🤣

You are sex deprived
A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

A role model!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jobless, a Cocaine addict, the biggest Beggy Mitchel in Limerick, a conwoman, will end up a childless spinster, she’s spoilt, rude & she’s going bald!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
And Patrickswell lost, just like everything else this weekend, a giant flop!! 🤣🤣

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

A role model!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jobless, a Cocaine addict, the biggest Beggy Mitchel in Limerick, a conwoman, will end up a childless spinster, she’s spoilt, rude & she’s going bald!!
sorry but thats just really bitter waht you said. i agree over some stuff about her but saying she will be a childless spinster? are we living in the dark ages. i thought ireland had moved on from that judgemental viewpoint. clearly not. maybe you should check yourself and see why you dislike her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 26

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

I'm not her biggest fan in any sense but to say your comment is a bit loaded is an understatement.

She has a job, she's not unemployed, I highly doubt she's an addict (speculation on whether she takes recreationally is none of my concern tbh), absolutely nothing wrong with being childless or single.... or bald/thinning hair for that matter!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
sorry but thats just really bitter waht you said. i agree over some stuff about her but saying she will be a childless spinster? are we living in the dark ages. i thought ireland had moved on from that judgemental viewpoint. clearly not. maybe you should check yourself and see why you dislike her so much
Ohh I’m sorry, are you lost? Maybe I should direct you to the I Love Sinead appreciation page!! Hate is a strong word, maybe you should have a word with yourself & ask yourself why you are on Tattle?

Reactions: 3
Ohh I’m sorry, are you lost? Maybe I should direct you to the I Love Sinead appreciation page!! Hate is a strong word, maybe you should have a word with yourself & ask yourself why you are on Tattle?
im here because i dislike influencer life in general. i know alot of them can get really full of themselves when they get any sort of publicity and it can be good to have an opinion on some things they do but i dont want to completely ruin someone and make them feel like absolute tit if they were to read the comments. it just feels way too personal sometimes. i genuinely feel sorry for her if the guy isnt all that interested in her.

Reactions: 11

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

A childless spinster?? What year are we in?? Did you mean she will be single?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it went from ‘end of October’ to a video today from China of someone only getting them ready to pack up… at minimum when they’re sent from China they’re 4 weeks away… next day delivery means duck all she’s nothing to sell. Sweet Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What job does Sinead have?
Why can’t she spell ‘lovely’?!!
it’s ‘could have’, Sinead, you moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

Very harsh.
Absolutely no need for this type of aggression.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is literally beyond thick. Who has a launch when there is no product available to buy? She clearly isn't being advised well. Nobody will want that cheap shite in a months time when Black Friday rolls around and Spanx and all the reputable brands will be discounted.

Reactions: 10

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

wow that’s all a bit harsh? I suffer from female hair loss and have used extensions to help me through so sneering like this isn’t really helpful…. And the childish spinster comment… a bit much IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear about your hair @lilywhitelass but I'm guessing you didn't put your hair through constant chemical and heat treatments and backcombing etc like Sinead has. She doesn't think of the damage she's doing. That white blonde takes so many chemicals to achieve and maintain for starters.

I'm pretty sure the comment wasn't aimed at people in general who use extensions, just this particular one.

I have had the gold fever bond extensions Sinead has, they are the best ones out there and you’ll pay €600-1000 for them depending on the amount , color and length.
can’t believe the salon owner thinks that giving them free to Sinead is a good advertisement- she doesn’t mind them and her own hair is very weak whether from all the bleach or just not using heat protectors , proper tools and products etc. She will end up with tension alopecia from it which is there the bond ends up pulling the actual root of thehair because it’s not strong enough. Similar if you use the wrong brushes or products that aren’t for bonds. I think she doesn’t care for them enough. I had them for a full 18 months coming up to my wedding and my hairdresser had me well educated on them & how to mind them!

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

This made me LOL, wonderful exactly what we are here for!

• Haha
I have had the gold fever bond extensions Sinead has, they are the best ones out there and you’ll pay €600-1000 for them depending on the amount , color and length.
can’t believe the salon owner thinks that giving them free to Sinead is a good advertisement- she doesn’t mind them and her own hair is very weak whether from all the bleach or just not using heat protectors , proper tools and products etc. She will end up with tension alopecia from it which is there the bond ends up pulling the actual root of thehair because it’s not strong enough. Similar if you use the wrong brushes or products that aren’t for bonds. I think she doesn’t care for them enough. I had them for a full 18 months coming up to my wedding and my hairdresser had me well educated on them & how to mind them!
She has Great Lengths Hair extensions. Her own hair has been a mess for as long as I remember her!

Once the hair has been depleted to this point, products & extensions only mask the damage, not erase it. Her ends are damaged from all the bleach.
I question the professionalism of the hair dressers both the one in Glin & Raheen, they should be giving her proper advice in the end of the day. Although she needs to take care of it better too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.