Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymac19

VIP Member
Imagine going to the Maldives in the middle of trying to launch your business. This one is on another level. Like not getting it or reading the room at all.

Reactions: 20

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Whatever about her and Simon…. The fucking hair in that pic 😢🥴
She trusted the universe like she trusted her hairdresser!! One of them doesn’t deserve her trust…….. I’ll let ye work out which one! Another little Saturday night brain teaser for ye……. I’m spoiling ye tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

norris

Brilliant 👏👏

Edwina now would want to go way & get a life for herself, actual weirdo!!!
Ha ha ha ha edwina is at home wet over Sinead & Simon getting back together 😂😂😂😂 she probably has the SCS tickets bought and the €100 sitting in the credit union for the Chanx…. Loser

• Haha

morettilass

I didnt know Patrick, he used to share some posts for social media for me & seemed a real nice guy... but his death has affected me, I've been thinking about him & it's just so sad.
Im on the totally wrong forum for this & ill probably be ate alive but maybe we should all think before we write. Have a good weekend all.

Reactions: 19

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Wow she couldn’t afford her bins but can buy Prada sunglasses either she’s living off her credit cards or she’s taking her followers for fools

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I've just woken up from a dream I had about myself and mum going to a SCS live show...

I had decided to bring my mom to cheer her up for some reason and we got to the function room and sat down, waiters started bringing out some plates of food for the table and a huge plate of strawberries and pancakes was put down near my mum, who was eating something else, but saw the mountain of pancakes was flagged with the word "Sinead" so she didn't touch them.

Well, Sinead and her sister thundered down across the function room to our table and started giving out to my mum, and my mum inadvertently offended Sinead because she assumed the size of the plate was for the table, and not for one person, but is allergic to strawberries so wouldn't eat them anyway. After they had given out to my mum, I went to Sineads own table and poured the contents of the plate inside a handbag (I'm assuming it should have been Sineads) and told my mom we were leaving. Then woke up.

So yeah, I'm quite annoyed at Sinead, mainly because I could dream of anything and dreamed of that, and secondly how dare she give out to my mum lol.

I need a break from these threads lol.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
So do you think she's getting paid by them?
I fucking hope not!!!!!!

They need every penny donated. This greedy Cunt needs to do the right thing if she is taking this seriously and leave any money out if it.

MH in Limerick is a hot spot for suicide and I hope she is prepared to walk those bridges and Riverbanks if she wants any credibility.

I'm not convinced. She is a lazy bitch who wants all the attention for very little contribution on her part.

Being a "Brand Ambassador" for a Suicide watch Charity. Am I missing something in that it's so crass? 🤔

CailínBeag

VIP Member
So the big announcement isn't anything to do with her business, her brand, her singing, her charity work...?

She's going on a paid holiday.... OK then.

Reactions: 18

Bedtime Reading

I just cannot believe that she exposed the heavier models to walk through a bar half naked, for all her skinny inst huns to glare at. I don't think there was one invited guest who would need this shapeware. 🤔 Shame on you Sinead. You lack serious morals. Your family must be mortified.

• Heart

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I still don’t get how you throw “launch” party for a product stuck on a container ship somewhere off the coast of china with no idea when it’s going to get here for sale?? All the huns checking into to hotels all over the city tonight to attend the launch of what exactly? At least when Sue throws a launch party the attendees get a sample of the product to take home 😂😂 Girl boss she will not be

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I really don’t think she should be alluding to being flat broke. I know honestly is rare, but it doesn’t create confidence in the “ brand “. What if you cant get a refund because Sinead went to the peony court too many times that week. It’s too amateur altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
OK. As a Frontline Nurse, it's not fucking scaremongering ffs. You are giving your own personal opinion just like @Teacherbeacher123. Why you so pissed off at her? If you think it's scaremongering, then maybe you are on the wrong thread. None of these ridiculous shows should go ahead. It's not scaremongering. Look at the news regarding Midwest in particular. I hope Sinéad or any of her family or any of ye need that 1 ICU bed tonight. FFS. Some people 🙄 Don't be a bit surprised if there are Xmas parties cancelled. We will be under a sort of lockdown/restriction again come Xmas because of these dopes having parties. And its us who have to look after people who have become so complacent. Covid is not going away anytime soon. People need to realise that. People taking the risk is why the numbers are up but hey, your opinion is to just let them. FFS.
I totally agree!!!! As someone who uses outpatients department regularly (another cycle of chemo 😭) and being in the Limerick area it kills me to see all these cunts going around acting nilly willy as if everything is OK...I've lived in a bubble since March 2020 and continue to do so...the only time I leave the house is hospital, gp visit, consultants appointment in Galway and my pharmacy...but I swear to God if I EVER see her in a pharmacy without a mask I will lose my shit at her 🥴🥴🥴

To get back on point, her hair is a shitshow AND she's a bad representation of Limerick 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Sinead now filming young drunk lads and posting on instagram🙄
Limerick suicide watch ambassador right there folks. Well done in your choice Limerick Suicide Watch.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
And Patrickswell lost, just like everything else this weekend, a giant flop!! 🤣🤣

A glow up? Wtf 🤣🤣

A role model!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jobless, a Cocaine addict, the biggest Beggy Mitchel in Limerick, a conwoman, will end up a childless spinster, she’s spoilt, rude & she’s going bald!!

I'm not her biggest fan in any sense but to say your comment is a bit loaded is an understatement.

She has a job, she's not unemployed, I highly doubt she's an addict (speculation on whether she takes recreationally is none of my concern tbh), absolutely nothing wrong with being childless or single.... or bald/thinning hair for that matter!

• Haha

norris

Why does LSW need a “brand ambassador” it’s completely bizarre. And I agree with the above comments Sinead lacks a huge amount of compassion& empathy. She couldn’t take the grin off her face 2 weeks ago because slimon had agreed to take her back, even though one of her “closest” friends passed away. Then at the launch she was roaring and skitting at a tribute to him, it was so fake & insincere.

My point is wtf does she bring to LSW, is she going to sing them off the bridges or will she make a net out of the left over chanx to catch anyone who tries to jump into the river. Im completely lost with this one tbh.

She will be the face of Limerick animal welfare next and she hasn’t had so much as a goldfish