Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ara there’s no way he did what’s your source?!
God no, i would never feel sorry for that gowl, she is a horrible nasty fake as duck, two faced yoke, sooner the better she gets knocked down to bleeping earth, all she wants are those fools who bought tickets hard earned cash so she doesn't have to get off her own hole and work for it .she is well know for sniggering and sneering behind girls backs at her own shows(a friend of mine was at one of her shows and in the bar afterwards hear her commenting about what some of the girls were wearing with her nostrils flaring and her chin pointing upwards), her and her group of rejects pals are the poor mans Kardashians,

Oh god above the "MON" shite is back already!!!
[/QUOTE]
Here we go now with the Mon away with me show!! Feck off Sinead with your bald head & Simons green tackies. You must be ragen all the Tattlers exposed your relationship first.I’d say your neighbours must be ragen he’s back. You never know Simon might give you the money to get your order of shite in from China as lord knows you won’t be selling out your shows.

Reactions: 7
She might send Simon off on the bleeping Kayak she got him for his birthday to see where the boat from China is !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree with the last 2 posters. He is a knob and she is worse.

All the lovey dovey pics and the prick couldn't take his hands out of his pockets to touch her. Ya he is mad about her alright. Not. :rolleyes: he would have been eyeing up all the skinny huns last night and looking at her after. She looked huge in the unfiltered photos. That dress did her no favours. It was awful. I didnt see any weight loss and we know she wasnt wearing her own shapewear or any. Lumps and bumps everywhere.

He is a user and so is she. Thinks she is some power couple now wait and see. They absolutely deserve each other so watch this space. People dont change and the black eyes will reappear on both of them. They are toxic together.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been singing it all evening girls, can’t get it outa my head 🎶 Guess who’s back, back again, Shadys back, tell a friend 🎶 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohh this is the biggest duck wit of them all, thinks she’s straight out of Calabasas like Kim Kardashian. Sells a load of shite make up pallets and charges over the odds to do makeup.
In fairness her eyeshadow palette is fabulous and great quality but the rest of her items I've tried is awful (Flaky mascara, cream, overpriced lashes) . And yes her life is the gram, hawking her kids out for show

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The sleek hair doesn't last long when she is out, thrown up into the hun bun, I'd say she sweats something unreal, she can never keep her hair down even with her free blowdry,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker. This launch has made me laugh cringe and get cross!

•Branding:
Anyone with half a mind in Branding would have red flagged the name. It's too close to words with negative connotations; vicious, vacuous? That name would not have made it off the table at the brain storming session.

•Production:
In the current climate she's dropped a bollock there mentioning of the production in China. It does not sit well alongside her €100 price point. Add to that all the current transport and import issues from there, not to mention climate change and sustainability which many brands this yoke is pretending to sit alongside, are promoting. She's said there's issues with China already (clueless to say this publicly) Its cheaply made, unreliable and problematic before its even available for purchase.

•Price point - There are already well established high quality brands at that price.
She'd have been better off utilising her shape, age and follower demographic to do a cheaper version to try compete with the Dunnes shape wear. But Wolford, Spanx, Skims etc, not a hope.
Her ego and narcissism are the same size as a Kardashaian arse, that's about the only similarity.

•Launch: without samples and no call to action for pre-order, it's simply an excuse for a lash up with budget Insta huns.
Her entire brand is being 'curvy', then she doesn't wear her own product to the launch, not only a missed opportunity but actually raises questions as to if the shape wear works at all.

It all looks so amateur. A fake, money grabbing, thicko playing at being an entrepreneur.
Embarrassed for her.
And worried for anyone that would bother their arse to buy a thing off this at best chancing her arm, at worst con artist.
You'd have to have half a brain.
I'm relieved so many folk here have the mark of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

•Branding:
Anyone with half a mind in Branding would have red flagged the name. It's too close to words with negative connotations; vicious, vacuous? That name would not have made it off the table at the brain storming session.

•Production:
In the current climate she's dropped a bollock there mentioning of the production in China. It does not sit well alongside her €100 price point. Add to that all the current transport and import issues from there, not to mention climate change and sustainability which many brands this yoke is pretending to sit alongside, are promoting. She's said there's issues with China already (clueless to say this publicly) Its cheaply made, unreliable and problematic before its even available for purchase.

•Price point - There are already well established high quality brands at that price.
She'd have been better off utilising her shape, age and follower demographic to do a cheaper version to try compete with the Dunnes shape wear. But Wolford, Spanx, Skims etc, not a hope.
Her ego and narcissism are the same size as a Kardashaian arse, that's about the only similarity.

•Launch: without samples and no call to action for pre-order, it's simply an excuse for a lash up with budget Insta huns.
Her entire brand is being 'curvy', then she doesn't wear her own product to the launch, not only a missed opportunity but actually raises questions as to if the shape wear works at all.

It all looks so amateur. A fake, money grabbing, thicko playing at being an entrepreneur.
Embarrassed for her.
And worried for anyone that would bother their arse to buy a thing off this at best chancing her arm, at worst con artist.
Spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

•Branding:

•Production:

Embarrassed for her.
Spot on. Not even a sample to hand around, no fitted dress showing a before and after. Nothing to say this is anything more than a cheap useless undergarment.
but this biggest tell tell that this is utter rubbish is the fact Sinead did not wear it herself. There are many times she went to house in jeans and a long sleeve top and wore shapeware, she even wore it daily in lanzarote. She said it was too hot to wear but I suspect it done nothing to hold her in and that’s the real reason but if it’s so hot you can wear it for an occasion then what use is it? At €100 it should be at least breathable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is an utter fool and her " brand" is severely damaged before it ever gets off the ground because of her big mouth. Her sister must be cringing at the gaffs Sinead came out with on Fri night. She has ruined her own Con job.

Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

•Branding:

•Production:

Embarrassed for her.
Brilliant 👏👏

Edwina now would want to go way & get a life for herself, actual weirdo!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brilliant 👏👏

Edwina now would want to go way & get a life for herself, actual weirdo!!!
Ha ha ha ha edwina is at home wet over Sinead & Simon getting back together 😂😂😂😂 she probably has the SCS tickets bought and the €100 sitting in the credit union for the Chanx…. Loser

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha ha ha ha edwina is at home wet over Sinead & Simon getting back together 😂😂😂😂 she probably has the SCS tickets bought and the €100 sitting in the credit union for the Chanx…. Loser
🤣🤣🤣 Single white female springs to mind. Sinead better watch out on her hikes up in the woods. Actual misfortune if she’s bought that cloth and ticket.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The jlo and Ben comment 😭🥴😭 duck me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m shocked she’s not gone on a hike this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaaand she is back mocking his healthy foods. If she had any sense, (ha ha, not possible, I know) she should keep him off Instagram. Second time around rarely works out....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.