Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she claim her shapewear is giving the best support and best shape?
When that's the biggest her belly has ever looked in that story from get that trend?
No offence now but she looks 9 months pregnant. I don't give a tit about her belly but she's claiming great results from her product and it's a false claim. She might aswell be wearing a pair of tights it looks like for all the hold it's giving.
She's up tit creek I almost feel sorry for her, then I remember she's charging €100 for this cheap tat and I cop onto myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think shapewear can sometimes make people, myself includes, seem bigger - it kind of bulks them up. Creates a barrel effect.

Reactions: 16
When I had a bigger belly on me, cheapy shape wear just made me bigger, it defined my belly to the point it made me just look pregnant with a nice firm bump. It was only industrial, rib pain inducing shape wear that made an ounce of a difference and not worth it. She would have been much better marketing them as chub rub shorts.

Reactions: 4
I think shapewear can sometimes make people, myself includes, seem bigger - it kind of bulks them up. Creates a barrel effect.
Couldn’t agree more, wore it once to a Christmas party in 2010, I had the receptionist cutting it off me in the toilets and when I took it off I realised I looked much better without it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A pop up shop full of women 'trying on' shapeware sounds horrendous... I do enjoy shopping and I do wear shapewear but this would be my idea of a nightmare in a little dressing room doing the ol heave ho, sweating bullets...
I cant see women at the shows who have probably taken ages to get ready for their big night out go to the bother of stripping and sweating trying to get into a pair of spanks that they may already be wearing from another supplier, my idea of a nightmare on a night out. It wont happen

Reactions: 14
I cant see women at the shows who have probably taken ages to get ready for their big night out go to the bother of stripping and sweating trying to get into a pair of spanks that they may already be wearing from another supplier, my idea of a nightmare on a night out. It wont happen
Yep 100% agree

Couldn’t agree more, wore it once to a Christmas party in 2010, I had the receptionist cutting it off me in the toilets and when I took it off I realised I looked much better without it!
Same! And I think it sometimes makes people squeeze into dresses that essentially don't fit them where they would be much nicer in the bigger size!

Reactions: 7
A pop up shop full of women 'trying on' shapeware sounds horrendous... I do enjoy shopping and I do wear shapewear but this would be my idea of a nightmare in a little dressing room doing the ol heave ho, sweating bullets...

Is she for real? Trying on shapewear in a pop up shop room thingy in a pandemic. So you try before you buy. Who will be sanitising this product in between you and the next woman. Are they straight out of the packet new? Do you hand it over to the next lady if you dont like it? Dressing rooms in stores are still off limits as far as I know.

I for one would not be trying on anyone's cast offs at a show with the amount of Covid cases about. This thought of lots of people handling the stuff brings me out in a sweat.

This lunatic needs to give her head a wobble!!!! She couldn't give a duck about Covid. It's all about the money. She is actually unbelievably tone deaf.

Yeah but I once got my nipple pierced sitting on the side of the street pissed out of my brains in New Orleans with a bunch of jazz folk playing along for the cheers 😂😂 Rang my mother after to tell her too just for good measure🙈🙈 Drunk people do crazy tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a bleeping dirty scummy gowl showing that manky disposable facemask on herself, its disposable for a reason!! I don't know anyone who doesn't have facemasks in their bag or car, you will always have a clean one, looks more like she went to a shop without a mask and was told to put one on, and she pulled it out of a rubbish bin!

Reactions: 11
She is a bleeping dirty scummy gowl showing that manky disposable facemask on herself, its disposable for a reason!! I don't know anyone who doesn't have facemasks in their bag or car, you will always have a clean one, looks more like she went to a shop without a mask and was told to put one on, and she pulled it out of a rubbish bin!
The mask was filthy even without the coffee, the elastic parts were filthy with makeup. Clearly Sinead doesn't understand the term "disposable". She probably has the same mask for months, it's pure wrinkly looking!!

Im the same.
I just don't wear it anymore. I tried loads of different ones and they all made me look bigger than i am.

Reactions: 2
Scaldy DirtBag the state of that mask it's like she picked it up off a soaking wet table she spilt a pint of Guinness on 😷😷🤮🤮🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is a lazy dirty bleep. That mask. She laughs it all off. Covid doesn't exist in this witch's world.

Don't start me off on her milking Patrick again! She is despicable. Can't wait to see her fail.

Yes and you’re entitled to your own opinion as am I. Times have been tough enough for everyone. If they announce another lockdown then fine, we will deal with it but being so pessimistic is unnecessary. We’re all trying to get on with life and the thought of maybe getting to celebrate Christmas with friends and family is helping a lot of people cope with what has been a horrific 20+ months.
Being realistic is not pessimistic. You really have no clue what we are dealing with day to day even now. How very immature. Please do not remind me of what the last 20 plus months have been like for us in Healthcare because unless you work in it, you are coming across as extremely dismissive and ignorant. Not one of us didn't go home and cry to our loved ones after losing our Covid patients. Seeing their families on tablets and Ipads so they can say goodbye. Those people were like our own family. Watching Funeral Directors refusing to take bodies because our patients were not doubled body bagged and they themselves were terrified to touch them. Patients buried in hospital gowns and not in what they or thir families wished. No kisses goodbye. The most hardened Nurses and Doctors having a cry in the Staffroom because we just didn't know what to do. Your dismissive attitude at climbing numbers because of complacency stinks. I dont apologise for my opinion.

I hope you or your family don't need me or my colleagues anytime soon. Right now we have kids getting very sick. But hey, Christmas is coming so let's hope we won't be locked down.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh wow Sinead is the most unprofessional business person I have ever come across. Just pretend you know what you're at. Thought she met her accountant the other day now she's a violin player looking over it.
What a tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah but I once got my nipple pierced sitting on the side of the street pissed out of my brains in New Orleans with a bunch of jazz folk playing along for the cheers 😂😂 Rang my mother after to tell her too just for good measure🙈🙈 Drunk people do crazy tit 😂😂
I've a better one I got a tattoo done (as a dare!) at the side of the road in Thurles Co.Tipperary around 2am in the morning langers and probably after smoking 'the weed' 🤫🤫 .It was Feile Trip to Tipp (if anyone here is old enough to remember the first trip to tipp)around 1992 i think..was so drunk rang the parents around 6am to tell them I got a tattoo and a nose piercing done. My dad was up at the campsite hauling me into the back of the car by 11am the following morning AND I managed to get head lice 🤣🤣🤣....What a good year 1992 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've a better one I got a tattoo done (as a dare!) at the side of the road in Thurles Co.Tipperary around 2am in the morning langers and probably after smoking 'the weed' 🤫🤫 .It was Feile Trip to Tipp (if anyone here is old enough to remember the first trip to tipp)around 1992 i think..was so drunk rang the parents around 6am to tell them I got a tattoo and a nose piercing done. My dad was up at the campsite hauling me into the back of the car by 11am the following morning AND I managed to get head lice 🤣🤣🤣....What a good year 1992 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Ah the Trip to Tipp, I love it! That’s brilliant, still got the tattoo? And do tell us what it was? I was too young for Trip to Tipp but I heard the stories. I grew up only about half hour from Thurles and I remember my brother going and being on the brinks of despair that I couldn’t go with him 😂😂😂 I was 9 😂😂 I’d say if my mother could have got to New Orleans and found me she’d have dragged me home too 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.