Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me strength. She is excited that one of the models from the Launch wants to wear the free sample she wore under her dress at the awards. That no one will see.

"Oh hey, you look fab, what shapewear are you wearing?". Oh just duck off Sinead.

Sharon Tucker can't get bleeping shapewear anywhere in Limerick/Clare?? Jesus the lies. More made up hype to get the plebs to buy before they arrive.

Complete bullshit. She is only transparent when she tries to flog her tat. But never in real life. She is a conwoman. Begging for free office space, she hasn't a clue.

Go back to the spare room ffs. You are not a Boss Babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These reviews should have been done before the bulk order went to China. She's admitted they are not tested. The arse could split so what exact trialing and testing did she do? These test samples should have been worn for months and washed.

She's so so so unprofessional I think people are seeing through it.

Reactions: 14
Give me strength. She is excited that one of the models from the Launch wants to wear the free sample she wore under her dress at the awards. That no one will see.

"Oh hey, you look fab, what shapewear are you wearing?". Oh just duck off Sinead.

Sharon Tucker can't get bleeping shapewear anywhere in Limerick/Clare?? Jesus the lies. More made up hype to get the plebs to buy before they arrive.

Complete bullshit. She is only transparent when she tries to flog her tat. But never in real life. She is a conwoman. Begging for free office space, she hasn't a clue.

Go back to the spare room ffs. You are not a Boss Babe.
shes massively hyping these up… also you’ve no way of knowing if people are wearing chanx or Spanx when they’ve a dress on over them

Reactions: 5
I actually think she looks very slim today, looks really well especially for someone eating out 3 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sinead is nothing without the groupies who buy into all this tit.
Who, in their right mind, would buy a product from someone with no experience in the area of production or design? From someone who has been extremely open about their lack of knowledge and competency in this area? A product you have not seen in person, let alone tried on? That has no clear return policy and that the "designer" themselves doesn't seem to fully believe in? With no reviews? And all for a higher price than other highly established brands? I wish these fools would take a look at themselves. Imagine knowing you have people so whipped you can actually tell them you haven't a clue and they'll still hand over their money and lap it all up. I dunno.. They're worse than her really.. Do they think this buys them an in with her or something? It's so weird. Honestly MUPPETS, the lot of em! It's basically just charity at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sinead now filming young drunk lads and posting on instagram🙄
Limerick suicide watch ambassador right there folks. Well done in your choice Limerick Suicide Watch.

Reactions: 17
She’s some fool. How many times has she eaten out today not to mind all week and she is apparently broke? Lord she has no sense whatsoever. She really must have been seriously mollycoddled by mammy and daddy.
What is the big news in 11 days? What other mug has been taken in by her? I’m still baffled about LSW to be honest. Disgrace

I actually think she looks very slim today, looks really well especially for someone eating out 3 times.
Ermmm it’s her angles

• Heart
Sinead now filming young drunk lads and posting on instagram🙄
Limerick suicide watch ambassador right there folks. Well done in your choice Limerick Suicide Watch.
I thought she was on a night out with Slimon. Why does she have to be running around the pub EVERY bleeping TIME fiming people? Those lads are on their night out with their friends. Leave them alone you Vicious bleep. Mind your own company cos he looks bored off his tits. A man who gets bored goes elsewhere. She is walking on dangerous ground again.

#2NDTIMEROUNDNEVERWORKSOUT

She is completely unbearable and unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For someone who hadn’t a tenner in centra last week she’s certainly back on track now on the Heinekens.

shes in for a shock if she thinks these knickers are gonna sell.

the ombudsman will be interested in that returns policy.

For someone who hadn’t a tenner in centra last week she’s certainly back on track now on the Heinekens.

shes in for a shock if she thinks these knickers are gonna sell.

the ombudsman will be interested in that returns policy.
Would she be getting PUP I wonder? With working for the entertainment industry and loss of earnings I’m wondering if she’d of claimed that?

Reactions: 4
Instagram

Reality
You nailed it there. Look at Slimon in the background of the black and white pic. He is bored off his tits. This is what she does, runs around trying to be centre of attention. This will end in disaster.

She went back to that pub last night in the hope of freebie pints because she tagged them earlier in the day. Only reason she was there. Sinead would never let herself be seen in that part of Limerick (and there is nothing wrong with it, lovely spot near the Castle) unless she was getting something free.

Cunts the 2 of them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.