Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is taking her picture? Surely its a solo trip! Doesn't look like anyone else was bringing partners or Mothers with them, it has to be a solo trip, she would have surely posted him asleep with the gob opened in Business class by now

Wasn't she an air hostess??? What ever about not being in business class before, you would swear our Sinead had never been in (a) a airport and (b) a plane ... just remember don't open the door Sinead! I'd say the passengers wish they could open that toilet window after that one and her Jambons lol
No she worked in the check in for EI one summer about 15 years ago lol

Sick of seeing her flipping tonsils everytime she "fake" smiles. Not a genuine bone in her body.

New thread time ladies!

Reactions: 13
I don’t comment much but I’m watching sinead and also The Travel Expert, both on insta, both on the same pr trip. The difference in the two of them, travel expert is so classy and genuine!

Reactions: 9
I don’t comment much but I’m watching sinead and also The Travel Expert, both on insta, both on the same pr trip. The difference in the two of them, travel expert is so classy and genuine!
I've literally just watched the travel expert aswell, wow the difference, so informative where as sinead is just me me me

Reactions: 7
Omg thanks to everyone who suggested the travel expert.her stories are so good, clearly very good at her job!! However I’m now a hundred times more sickened that that gowl Sinead got on this trip!!

Reactions: 12
Omg thanks to everyone who suggested the travel expert.her stories are so good, clearly very good at her job!! However I’m now a hundred times more sickened that that gowl Sinead got on this trip!!
I've just followed her - night and day to Sineads stories
Loved all the detail she went into

Reactions: 7
The travel expert is waaaaay much better. They can keep that bleep Sinéad we dont want her back in Limerick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s actually like that friend of a friend who is always out to get the most out of something for free… all she’s talking about so far is food, chips & pasta on business class flight & lounge. She’s mortifying the way she’s going on, having a steak for the next flight. Greedy

Wow she couldn’t afford her bins but can buy Prada sunglasses either she’s living off her credit cards or she’s taking her followers for fools

Reactions: 19
The difference with the travel expert is she seems a genuinely sound person and is documenting the experience like a pro would. They may be because from her grid she seems to have genuinely travelled a lot. Sinead only goes to anywhere that’s free or else Spain. When have we seen Sinead jet off for a city break even? That’s what it makes it more sickening that she was gifted this trip 🙄

Well I think its safe to say LouLou is the only one who is happy about Sineads trip , that says it all. Of course she had to make a comment about her own wedding incase we forgot she was a #Bridetobe.🙄 imagine if she's "not comfortable" next July and postpones it again Christ alive I'd nearly go find her house and marry her and the fiancé just to shut the girl up. Apologies for derailing..
Did she really say I hope she comes home to sing for my wedding?!! She’s going for less than a week you simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread:
#Sineadscurvystyle, no money for chicken, none for the bins, what will happen when the Chanx don’t slim

Reactions: 23
I know anyone that doesn’t follow Lou Lou must want to kill us when we derail but trust me, you need to keep an eye on her page, she doesn’t work as she’s afraid of covid (nobody knows what she does she said ‘family business’ but she also said she has issues with her bronchioles 🤣) she calls herself a MUA but only does her own make up - one look will teach you all you need to know, and she talks about her cancelled 2021-rebooked 2022 wedding every single day & that is no lie. Her circle seems to be the hubby, tagging sineads curvy shithole, Adele 🤣 etc, she has Sinead booked to sing @ wedding, Laura B booked for make up … she’s a fantasy world & her day consists of an hour doing make up then a walk - the house is bursting with ‘stuff’ - about 400 old newspapers & cereal boxes in the back of every shot….
I know it’s derailing & annoying for those who don’t follow her but she’s the gift that keeps on giving & I recommend you follow so that you can be in on the goss with the rest of us. Now good morning & have a good Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s actually like that friend of a friend who is always out to get the most out of something for free… all she’s talking about so far is food, chips & pasta on business class flight & lounge. She’s mortifying the way she’s going on, having a steak for the next flight. Greedy
She’s a vulcher. Honestly embarrassed for her behaviour, not an ounce of class. With all the collabs she does with boutiques she turns up to a Business class flight in her jeans & black tackies & sounds as common as muck and displaying nothing but gluttony. Hope she gets a dose of the runs for the next 3 days.

Wow she couldn’t afford her bins but can buy Prada sunglasses either she’s living off her credit cards or she’s taking her followers for fools
She probably bought them off the lucky lucky man. There’s no fear of her, only poor mouthing to try & sell her shows and Chanx. Well I hope the updates from NEPHET keep coming & her shows get cancelled as there’s no way 12.00 closing is going to curb this surge. Young people in Limerick are hitting Angel lane at 5pm opening so early closing doesn’t bother them plus we haven’t seen the impact of the Autumn internationals at the Aviva with over 55,000 in attendance & another game this weekend.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Lads I'm not one to defend Sinead but you can wear whatever you want in business class (or first, but she flew business). I'm lucky enough to have traveled in both when I was in a long term relationship. Yes you'd have the occasional formally dressed person but comfort is key for long haul so you'd see plenty of tracksuit/loungewear kinda gear.

The rest of the carry on is ridiculous Sinead stuff so I agree with you all there 😂

I don't think she realises how knackered she's going to be, the Maldives are not a 3 day destination. Even in business class that's an exhausting trip.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.