Sinead’s Curvy Style #7 Vacious by Sinead but Vacuous IS Sinead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its offical!!!!! #Simonstours are back in action!!! So what was all the tit spouting stories during the week about crawling back this year after heartbreak and broken relationship.and she is back stronger than ever blah blah.. so she wanted to keep the come back as the high light of the night.. feel sorry for me lads buy a ticket and a manky spanky knickers to cheer me up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatever about her and Simon…. The bleeping hair in that pic 😢🥴
She trusted the universe like she trusted her hairdresser!! One of them doesn’t deserve her trust…….. I’ll let ye work out which one! Another little Saturday night brain teaser for ye……. I’m spoiling ye tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The poor blonde model when her left boob nearly flew across the bar. Worst fitting bras I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for her back with him. He cheated on her throughout their whole relationship. He sees her do well for herself now and he’s back to get all he can get. #slimeball

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for her back with him. He cheated on her throughout their whole relationship. He sees her do well for herself now and he’s back to get all he can get. #slimeball
[/QUOTE]
Ara there’s no way he did what’s your source?!

Reactions: 8
As we expected he’s back for the freebies and the newly decorated “rental”, the Covid & funeral concert has been forgotten. He was definitely riding all around her but she dosnt care she just thinks people are jealous and have it in for her. Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I suppose she used her crystals & manifested that waster back into her life 😂😂😂😂 The state of her hair honest to god. Is Simon gonna put a ring on it this tome Neady? Ohh wait he’s still married to his wife in Oz. Just goes to show the lies out of her Friday night with her poor mouth post.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So where’s the Tattler that claimed Simon was out on a date with some other Instahun? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least the launch of her currently non existent product was a nice break from her trying to flog the remaining tickets to her shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those were the worst bras i have ever seen on any model ever!!! Doesn't matter about what size the models were, their bras did not fit any of them, nor did it look good or attractive, they all looked so uncomfortable, they were like a bra you would buy in penneys for a last minute night out and duck in the bin the next day

Reactions: 6
I think she looks really uncomfortable in that dress it done her no favours. A V neck dress (to compliment the Vacious factor) would have been beautiful on her.

Reactions: 6
Ara there’s no way he did what’s your source?!
[/QUOTE]
God no, i would never feel sorry for that gowl, she is a horrible nasty fake as duck, two faced yoke, sooner the better she gets knocked down to bleeping earth, all she wants are those fools who bought tickets hard earned cash so she doesn't have to get off her own hole and work for it .she is well know for sniggering and sneering behind girls backs at her own shows(a friend of mine was at one of her shows and in the bar afterwards hear her commenting about what some of the girls were wearing with her nostrils flaring and her chin pointing upwards), her and her group of rejects pals are the poor mans Kardashians,

Oh god above the "MON" shite is back already!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.