Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gowlseverywhere

title suggestion “her house needs a hinch,hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter” but sales have been scutter “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Milsean

She bought the boots in new look for €60 and says there kind of expensive but can charge €80 for a vest

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gowlseverywhere

don’t feel sorry for me at all sinead i earned an honest living to buy my house my husband isn’t ready to jump on a cracked plate my kid knows who i am and isn’t being half reared by my dozy cling on mother and need of a steam iron sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BlimeyO’Riley

ED7092EF-26C4-432C-AC8C-E3346714BF78.png
0242051A-7003-4114-B091-7C0694A19AF2.png
43C71CA0-6809-490A-A288-133A876754A2.png

Who in their right mind would buy this hideous yoke on the basis of these pictures? They look like their knockers have been mangled?!
It’s bonkers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

hereorthere

Chatty Member
“The pressure of having to be somewhere”???? Who are these absolute fools that see Sinead and really think, God she works hard. She spends her days getting beauty treatments, trying to fix her horrendous hair and avoiding any sort of parenting outside of poking the baby or dropping him somewhere to be minded. There are women out there doing a million times more every day, who haven’t had their hair done in months, couldn’t dream of a pedicure or manicure, don’t have an army of family ready and willing to step in while they spend an evening getting pissed on a boat! It fucking enrages me that this fat, smelly bag of piss is adored as if she’s superwoman. She’s a simpleton who got lucky. I need a cup of tea to calm down! 😂

Editing to say that anyone buying her knickers deserves a yeast infection! Fucking dopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

LuckyB

View attachment 1632010
There is so much wrong with this? She must be blind if she thinks this is a good look… she’s seriously deluded…. Who would want to pay so much money for crap to look like this?🤦‍♀️ Are some people really this stupid?
I can see that Returns List getting a “hole” lot longer very soon,😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
Sinead, a little tip if you don't know where you got a top.... Look at the fucking label, it's not that difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Melmcs

VIP Member
What did Sinead say about Tattle?!!
" those online forums" a small minority who have stuff to say about her " putting herself out there and has thousands of loyal followers who will have positive stuff to say about me who will buy my product, following me for years, yada, yada, yada.

Just that pity me vibe but you know she is bulling cos of everything said here about her.
She is bate into this thread.

And we are not a small minority. There are 18 threads about you Sinead.

18. With more to follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ, I just caught up with her stories from yesterday. Why is there a need for her to be drunk on a Sunday day trip with her little baby?? It's just ridiculous carry on from her. They were only going for a bit of lunch but of course Sinead had to do the dog on it. You need to have your wits about you with a small baby regardless if your partner is sober. I just don't get being drunk around your baby. It's just not for me.

Reactions: 24

russell no more

Ok fellow tattlers I actually saw her in person today! Omg she’s good with her angles on Instagram as she’s massive in real life. Spotted her in Adare with mammy Rose who looked ancient even after all her free facials and Dobs himself in sandals in todays rain!☔ She was strutting her way into a restaurant and this is before she was going out for late lunch. Her hair actually looked ok and I thought fair play you actually managed to do it yourself and then I see she’s had a free blow dry on a Sunday. No sign of sliming Simon maybe he’s gone off in search of those tattlers who fancy him….. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Maroondo

Just in relation to the who wears vests comment, who doesn’t?! I couldn’t go out without my €2.50 penny’s tank top on under my clothes, I’d be frozen! I certainly wouldn’t be paying €80 for it though!

Reactions: 23

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Come on Sinead! This is your business and you are showing off the vest like that!! at least iron it to hide the fact it’s cheap tat from China, how can anyone justify spending 80e on that! More money than sense
I’d say if you took an iron to that, it’d melt like a plastic bag! 😂 Imagine the boob sweat in that thing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22