Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d struggle to shove a bus out of the way. Iv had the pleasure of her company in the past and I agree that she is absolutely vile.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think that cream will make a difference on Rose in fairness. Sinead would be better off picking up a tub of polyfilla in the Co-op on the way out to Patrickswell!
they might do an offer with a steam iron thrown in too “if you know you know “

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus the state of her phone, god she really doesn’t look after anything she has!!

Jesus the state of her phone, god she really doesn’t look after anything she has!!
Probably hoping a repair place will reach out to her! I can confirm that it’s not repairable and if her warranty is up she’ll have to pay for a replacement which I reckon if it’s an iPhone 12 will be €450

Reactions: 2
Without meaning to draw a deluge of perfect baby stories, my point is that Sinead and influencers like her make out that their baby sleeps all night, naps all day, never cries, never spills anything, is never messy. No mention of the realities. Just new outfits, days out, freebies, cute photos etc. while plugging shapewear for pregnant women. All the good sides, none of the bad. It’s unrealistic and annoying.
Spot on, this is trending down the same path as toxic positivity. It’s soul destroying on both ends. The influencer is a sham and is going to be internally conflicted and the followers either see through it or allow it to overtake their mental state as well. IMO this has way more damage potential considering the vulnerability women are under pre/postnatal and then adjusting to a major life change thereafter. I think the bubble will burst. All of the huns seem to be going off the rails lately, attention seeking at its highest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's
Did she just share someone’s wedding decor AGAIN and the sign even says UNPLUGGED wedding. I’d kill her
It's a disgrace that she's no cop on.

Thinking she will be on tie the knot weddings good books and get a freebie for her own wedding. I'd be raging

Reactions: 11
Imagine if some of your guests follow her and their first glimpse of your carefully planned decor is on the singers instagram? And she is 100% plotting freebies for when Simon eventually gives in.
Speaking of freebies, has she forgotten JCups big christening or is she just too busy?

Reactions: 15
It's
Did she just share someone’s wedding decor AGAIN and the sign even says UNPLUGGED wedding. I’d kill her
It's a disgrace that she's no cop on.

Thinking she will be on tie the knot weddings good books and get a freebie for her own wedding. I'd be raging

I’m sorry but just get in the bin sinead! You are so selfish. Great tag to hopefully get a freebie for yourself but the couple that hired you to sing did not hire you to share their wedding decor especially when they had asked those attending to unplug. You are so inconsiderate. Forget marrying Simon, your too selfish to ever succeed in a marriage because a marriage requires compromise and thinking of someone other than yourself. You don’t even like your own son so you’ll definitely never love a partner. You like the idea of marriage because you have the old fashioned idea that in order to fit in or be considered successful you need to be married & of coarse let’s not forget the content & free crap

Attachments

• Angry
Thread Suggestion

Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead's still a big lump, JCup gets dumped but Slimon adores him

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion

Sinead's Curvy Style #15 working hard to keep Slimon keen & the Range Rover is nay to be seen.

Reactions: 16
Sineads curvy style#15 bride and groom paid you to roar not to share their wedding decor

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be honest if you decide to book her for your wedding you can’t be too surprised or raging. This is Sinéad who’s right hand is a phone most of the time. Constantly showing churches before singing and all the little touches this is not new. So regardless of what the sign said this is class is typical Sinéad. Outlined in many comments above she’d cut and chew most people up, demanded her way through life. Doesn’t give sweet duck all about this couple today only where her pay check was so she can get herself a bottle of wine and a peony court

Reactions: 8
Lads where is the Range Rover?
I saw her about 2 weeks ago in the McDonald’s drive thru in the crescent… she saw driving a dark car. I’d say the Range Rover is most likely on the garage for repair 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.