Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice how she changed her models for this piece? Their not as “curvy” just big boobed. It’s nearly using their boobs as a distraction cause when she used the bigger girls you could just see the shapewear wasn’t holding much in.

Reactions: 9
Why does she have a viscous page if she posts all thos shite in her own page

Doesn't show the length I'd say it would be one of those tops that rolls up and drives you mad

Reactions: 20
Irena is a plus sized model. Ashley looks bigger than she actually is. Awful product. Are people still into batin themselves into shape wear

Irena is a plus sized model. Ashley looks bigger than she actually is. Awful product. Are people still into batin themselves into shape wear

Reactions: 2
Does any woman under 70 wear a vest? 🤔

My favourite Sinead spelling error.... "I'll show you the hole thing ....." It's WHOLE sinead!! ....
I've a pain in my HOLE from seeing your Chinese tat Sinead
im so embarrassed for you, I think you meant you have a pain in your WHOLE 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
€80 for a vest and we coming into a winter where we’ll need woolly ones to keep up warm as we can’t afford the bloody heating on ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s a very strange release. Just the one style, colour and finish. No point in showing the top of it…as we all know, if it’s not long enough, it’ll just roll up and be a nightmare to wear. As if keeping your boobs from popping out the top wouldn’t be bad enough.

Reactions: 4
A87F22FC-A531-480E-AD72-61283C57C327.png

There is so much wrong with this? She must be blind if she thinks this is a good look… she’s seriously deluded…. Who would want to pay so much money for crap to look like this?🤦‍♀️ Are some people really this stupid?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1632010
There is so much wrong with this? She must be blind if she thinks this is a good look… she’s seriously deluded…. Who would want to pay so much money for crap to look like this?🤦‍♀️ Are some people really this stupid?
Exactly!!! Look at the boob trying to escape. How could you wear anything over that and not look ridiculous

Reactions: 4
This vest looks horrendous. It's squashing the boobs and the fabric looks awful.
The spax one is fantastic for under body con tops. It does shape but smooths and the bust part is a different fabric so doesn't distort the shape.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1632010
I can see that Returns List getting a “hole” lot longer very soon,😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see the R R s back in anticipation of the sales from the butter like vest!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
80 euro holy sh** in the current times we live in!! I can't see it doing well but then I thought that with the rest! People clearly must be crazy!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.