Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bet shes polled again already??? Sorry to be so vulgar but that's the only way I can describe this excuse. 🤢

Reactions: 1
Yes she's far too quiet .... defo something up 🤔.
We will see in Thursday if it's going to be a fun weekend?

Reactions: 2
Bet she's going to roll out the PHD boat to look for sympathy whereas we all knows she's just an attention seeking hole.

Reactions: 3
She’s wayyy too quiet. Maybe she’s pregnant again already and knocked for six. Maybe revenue are on to her, maybe her and Simon had a row

Reactions: 2
Funny how she's actually more interesting with all these possibilities about why she's not posting, than her actual posts are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is actually the most awkward woman I have ever seen with a baby. Don’t think there is anything suspicious going on other than her being out every other night and not wanting to post it incase she gets abuse.

Reactions: 4
F44C051E-8D6D-436E-8FD0-619D30336D8F.png

These swimsuits are €38 in M&S and are fabulous. The quality is amazing and the tummy control area is excellent. They come in other colours and in prints too.

Reactions: 8
She looks like she’s been kicked up and down the road! The state of her hair, was it cut with a knife and fork?!

Same outfit so I wonder was that also filmed a few days ago? Unless it walking with the actual filth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Brown Thomas gifted her two of those bunnies?! One the day she was in begging for it and one today in the post 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.