Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is the same age as hers, think there's a day in the difference and I've had one glass of wine the day of her christening and I was nearly floored after it 😂 she is some woman for the drink. I'm exhausted with my 4 month old don't know how she does it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My baby is the same age as hers, think there's a day in the difference and I've had one glass of wine the day of her christening and I was nearly floored after it 😂 she is some woman for the drink. I'm exhausted with my 4 month old don't know how she does it
She doesn’t do it thou. The baby passed off to whoever takes it. No housework cooking or shopping done there.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t do it thou. The baby passed off to whoever takes it. No housework cooking or shopping done there.
the house must be absolutely lighting i know i’ve said it before and i reckon half the time she puts on the freebie clothes cos there’s nothing else clean to put on no coincidence slimey wears the same two or three bits to death either real new mothers are permanently attached to the washing machine clothes horse or drier kettle and steriliser i’ve seen none of hers

Reactions: 9
Simon shows JCup so much love and attention. He gets it from one of his parents thankfully!!

Reactions: 5
It would not surprise me in the slightest if she had someone come in to clean her house and also wouldn’t surprise me if she brought her dirty clothes to mama rose to clean. That reel made no sense unless it’s a little nod at us tattlers for chatting about her drinking habits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She spoke during the week of doing dry November so I guess this is a big laugh that it didn't work out.

Reactions: 5
title suggestion “her house needs a hinch,hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter” but sales have been scutter “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That horrible vest material looks like it would ignite if you left it out on the line on a sunny day……

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The nails my god!! At first I thought it was dirt or paint! But she actually got them done like that !!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.