Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I was out shopping the other day and she was out pushing her buggy and on her phone with her resting bitch face and the cheek of it she walked straight through me and my partner and I said ahhh excuse me would be nice she didn’t even bat her eyelids and walking like someone with a poker shoved straight up her arse with her straight back and I’m 8 months pregnant barely able to walk let alone be jumping out of the way last minute because of that fool she annoyed me and low and behold 5 minutes later she comes up again not a care for anyone walking in front of her I hate ignorance head buried into her phone and I’m sorry but she ain’t a nice person that you see on stories that resting bitch face gives her away
Yes yes and yes to this, few years ago I was ordering a drink at the bar in House and she came pounding towards the bar nearly took everyone out along the way and she shoved me but I stood my ground and the bar man was taking my order and she started roaring at him and barking a drinks order and the barman ignored her and continued taking my order, well she was like a demon, tried to get the attention of the other barman too, and was again ignored, while she was still standing next to me, I started chatting to the barman to drag out my order just to fucking annoy her even more, she did the nail tapping on the counter, no sooner had he given back my change and she nearly leaped over the bar at him and said I am not waiting here all night for our drinks and she barked the order at him, I was still picking up my drinks from the bar and I said to the bar guy thanks a mill have a good night, and he said cheers thank you and she turned and looked me up and down like I was a piece of shit off someone boot and I gave her the same up and down look before walking off, she could very well have boxed the head off me for no reason at all, that's the attitude off her, when I got back to my table I told all the girls I was with and between 5 of us would you believe we all near enough had the same story of her being ignorant and giving the look from shops and bars and clubs, all the same Sinead! She is a pure vile animal!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
If you have long finger nails, be careful of the fabric... €80 on a vest, that should be bullet proof

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I’m actually baffled at all these hundreds of people tripping over themselves to pay €80 for a VEST that they can’t even try on first.

I just don’t get the whirlwind business for shapewear various items….. like aren’t they a one time buy? Do some people have a wardrobe of shapewear? Am I missing something? And the actual state of the vest…..it looks like it would spontaneously combust if it was just in a room slightly above average body temperature…

I just do t get it AT ALL 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Who the fuck Is sending her messages telling her to look how far she has come since lock down? No relationship, couldn't afford her bins, or chicken fillet roll, to climbing hills and on top of every fella who would look at her coked off her brains out in town, to trapping slimey, to scamming people with Chinese tat that she designed herself!! , to begging for every thread of clothes her baby is wearing to buggy and bits and bobs, total disregard of health care advice on a festering wound, her baby been dragged around like a rag doll and dropped off to everyone to mind, the list goes on and on!!! Why can't everyone see this gowl for what she is!!! As for supporting businesses she supports nobody only herself!! She damages businesses!!!! Won't stay in a hotel unless its gifted, thr list goes on and on yet she still gets smoke blown up her ass from idiots

• Haha

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Why is she gifting Gorry her vest?! She doesn’t need shapewear!!
Because it “feels like buhher”, so I assume she’s going to eat it to put on a few pounds?

These fucking dopes and their nonsensical ‘feels like butter’ bullshit riles me… 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Her hair has come on great, really has come down at the sides……. My fucking hole!! How, how can you have so many trips to the salon and your hair still be in fucking bits! I just don’t get it

I think that's her problem, she needs to stay TF away from salons. For as long as she's been on my radar she's been on about how well her "hair is coming along"....its been coming along for about 5 years.

She goes to a salon more in a year than I ever will over the course of my life.

BellsCon

These free, #collab hotel stays really boil my p*iss!!!😡 The toys for JCup etc.. why would that make me ever want to pay out my hard earned money when someone who can well afford it gets it for free! I know this point has been made loads but it just annoys me. We were away for out wedding anniversary recently and the hotel left a few bits in the room for us and I was honestly thrilled! Then you have cretins like this one getting toys bought for the child and not having to pay a penny! Just so infuriating! Sorry for the rant!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg I cannot believe people are actually walking around in public wearing that vest as a top ✋🏽😩 also, wtf happened to Erin mcgregors head? 😶☠🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Tazzie

Chatty Member
I can smell the chemicals from those vests just looking at them.

and again, what woman under 70 wears a vest?
I pretty much wear a Dunnes Tank as a vest most days., they are only 3 euro and never wear out!! I’m also far from being over 70!!

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Why does she have a viscous page if she posts all thos shite in her own page

Doesn't show the length I'd say it would be one of those tops that rolls up and drives you mad

Do you know what I’ve noticed Sinéad has no innate interest in fashion or clothes. She never buys anything decent from anywhere she follows boutiques etc. every couple of weeks she just shows a lump of shite she gathers in Penneys that she must spend roughly 140 on and wears it immediately. She just doesn’t talk about it, not oh I was thinking of trying to get leather look leggings or a knit dress. I was following this page ri see what il get. Like everything never forward planning or interest. Always just lumps around in Penneys boots she grabs on the shelf because she think oh they must be in fashion. Advertises over the years for a shoe boutique every now and again but would NEVER buy a pair for herself. I love to watch boots in autumn winter I love brands like rieker etc as I am on my feet a lot in work. She’s just a total non style insta hun. You’d learn nothing from her. Anything she’s on is forgetton. Freebies from somewhere or else Penneys that’s it. People have mentioned it before but genuinely style is not Sinéad, name needs to be removed. She’s just Sinéad no longer sings as it’s too much effort, no longer does modelling as it’s too much effort getting to cork for today show or driving to a boutique for a try on. Just waltzing into a warehouse where I flog and bag up Chinese shite. Sinead’s job is to follow the shipments and get them through customs.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Ive four kids all slept through by 16 weeks including the reflux baby at 16 weeks and the CMPI baby at 5 weeks. Never napped much during the day mind and younger two were always in the car maybe the secret is lack of routine 🤪

eta never “drugged” my kids either
Without meaning to draw a deluge of perfect baby stories, my point is that Sinead and influencers like her make out that their baby sleeps all night, naps all day, never cries, never spills anything, is never messy. No mention of the realities. Just new outfits, days out, freebies, cute photos etc. while plugging shapewear for pregnant women. All the good sides, none of the bad. It’s unrealistic and annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Flat out flogging her shite and not one mention of the tragic events in Donegal
Nah I'm sorry but I hate this line used when anything happens and it always crops up on all threads when something terrible happens.

If she did say something, it'd be the wrong thing.

• Heart

OB1

A87F22FC-A531-480E-AD72-61283C57C327.png

There is so much wrong with this? She must be blind if she thinks this is a good look… she’s seriously deluded…. Who would want to pay so much money for crap to look like this?🤦‍♀️ Are some people really this stupid?

• Wow