Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is she going to give her main page all the vacious product info today. Does she not get that when she set up the vacious pages the idiots who are interested followed that one too.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1632010
There is so much wrong with this? She must be blind if she thinks this is a good look… she’s seriously deluded…. Who would want to pay so much money for crap to look like this?🤦‍♀️ Are some people really this stupid?
Editing to say the model is beautiful… I’m referring to the awful vest and how badly it fits… looks like tat

“The pressure of having to be somewhere”???? Who are these absolute fools that see Sinead and really think, God she works hard. She spends her days getting beauty treatments, trying to fix her horrendous hair and avoiding any sort of parenting outside of poking the baby or dropping him somewhere to be minded. There are women out there doing a million times more every day, who haven’t had their hair done in months, couldn’t dream of a pedicure or manicure, don’t have an army of family ready and willing to step in while they spend an evening getting pissed on a boat! It bleeping enrages me that this fat, smelly bag of piss is adored as if she’s superwoman. She’s a simpleton who got lucky. I need a cup of tea to calm down! 😂

Editing to say that anyone buying her knickers deserves a yeast infection! bleeping dopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What they do to the boobs is terrible, no matter what size your boobs would be. They're flattened out and it looks like a pillow across your chest.

I love the smoothing tops in penny's. Imagine spending 80 on this crap when you could get skims cheaper 🤯

What is wrong with people that buy this crap

Reactions: 9
Come on Sinead! This is your business and you are showing off the vest like that!! at least iron it to hide the fact it’s cheap tat from China, how can anyone justify spending 80e on that! More money than sense

Reactions: 10
Come on Sinead! This is your business and you are showing off the vest like that!! at least iron it to hide the fact it’s cheap tat from China, how can anyone justify spending 80e on that! More money than sense
I’d say if you took an iron to that, it’d melt like a plastic bag! 😂 Imagine the boob sweat in that thing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Puts all her viscous tit on her own page but ask a question and your told go ask on the viscous page 🤣
Looks shite I'll stick with penneys version thanks

Reactions: 6
So busy at work, haven't read anything ye said recently 🙄 and I'm only seeing her stories now about the new shapewear thing ... 80 bleeping Euro 🤣🤣🤣 ah stop! Surely it isn't worth that? Anyone here willing to invest and see? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many investment pieces are people going to buy? If they’ve bought the full length shorts thing and the vest then surely that’s it? I mean how much shapewear do these blithering idiots need?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really want to ask her why she posts vacious stuff on her own page when she has a vacious page but I won't be able to post on this thread if she blocks me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.