Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she prop the phone on the kids face?

Also that photo of the two “models” is so weird. The makeup, the styling, the lumps and bumps, the bursting boobs, the armpit fat….why the duck would anyone buy this tit based on that image?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
ED7092EF-26C4-432C-AC8C-E3346714BF78.png
0242051A-7003-4114-B091-7C0694A19AF2.png
43C71CA0-6809-490A-A288-133A876754A2.png

Who in their right mind would buy this hideous yoke on the basis of these pictures? They look like their knockers have been mangled?!
It’s bonkers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It really is the most odd looking 'vest' ..it does nothing for no one..just squishes the rolls up and under your arms by the look of it! She didnt need to include the advice about not ironing it...it would stick to sole plate if you tried. Its just plasticky and so uncomfortable looking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she prop the phone on the kids face?

Also that photo of the two “models” is so weird. The makeup, the styling, the lumps and bumps, the bursting boobs, the armpit fat….why the duck would anyone buy this tit based on that image?
I actually came on to post exactly that about the vests, the photoshoot of models is
Shocking bad. I am very large chested but average/ small enough everywhere else. Hate my
Big boobs and if there is one thing ive learned that is dont add more clothes to them
Than you have to cos it
Adds
To the bust. A really
Good bra and then your top .
Slips add so much material and make the boobs more horribly rounded than perky (which a good bra will do)
Those models have lumps everywhere within the chest area and torso.
Horrible shapewear

Yeah he’s not teething Sinead. He’s literally discovering that he has hands. But you yank it out of his mouth there for the gram. Jesus he’s going to despise her when he’s older.

Reactions: 8
Ah lads, Tara makeup getting a freebie sucky in vest. The girl has got 0% body fat 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mam bottles are self sterelising you're right Sinead, but you know what worries me is that she probably thinks she just has to clean the milk out and that's it. There's no explanation of how they're self sterelising (you've to put water in the base then the teat on top and the rest of the bottle on that and into the microwave. What's the betting Sinead thinks she doesn't actually have to steralise the bottle? 😂

• Haha
I dislike her smirk, she is delighted with herself to be getting more free tit from McCabes, you can see the greed in her!! Ugh boils my blood

I dislike her smirk, she is delighted with herself to be getting more free tit from McCabes, you can see the greed in her!! Ugh boils my blood
You can see the greed outside her as well. She’s bloody huge!! And the leg sticking out while she browses. Like that knocks 4 stone off you Sinead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.