Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Why are instahuns obsessed with describing something as being like ‘butter’ on their skin? Are they regularly slathering Kerrygold all over themselves? Deviants the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Maroondo

Her hair has come on great, really has come down at the sides……. My fucking hole!! How, how can you have so many trips to the salon and your hair still be in fucking bits! I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 18

russell no more

Well she’s not pregnant! On this morning telling us she’s got her period! Like who the f##k needs to know or care about whether you have or not.

Reactions: 17

BrieBrie

So explain the vest. So I wear it on its own? Under a blazer like one of her models?
What the fuck is it?
No before and after pics
I don’t get it at all, very confusing!
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE VEST????
To blind us all.
Did you see how shiny it was with the blazer and jeans?
You couldn't even wear tan you'd clash with the bloody thing..

It's horrific. Who bought it?? Why??
Sorry but they have to be the most gullible people in Ireland, who've never needed a vest. If they did, they'd know about the better quality cheaper options.

TEASPILL If you're reading please open it up as a question box. Ask people who've bought her stuff what it's actually been like? Or post DMs if you get some. Please 😘

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Oh lads. That all rounder demo she's doing.

More rolls than a Chinese gymnastics team.

And before anyone starts, I'm absolutely not fat shaming. I'm fraud shaming. The product literally doesn't do the things she says it does. The backfat, cutting into the shoulders, poorly fitted and gappy around the bust, the underarms...

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
Imagine being gifted a two night stay in a hotel and showing it in the dark and not even having the manners to show their breakfast set up. Good enough for all these hotels with their toys for influencers. Regular Joe soaps don't get that shit

butterflybilly

VIP Member
This fucking gowl "im up and out early, will get lots of work done" ONE HOUR LATER, shes having coffee out, and no doubt stuffing herself with some fat laden crap..... then straight to the hairdressers for a free treatment on her shit candyfloss hair😂 oh what a bitch, i mean boss bitch, NOT!!!! Lazy, smelly cretin.....edit to add, what self respecting adult leaves the house wearing a top they spilled something on? CHANGE, AND WASH IT, YOU DIRTY, LAZY, HORRIBLE YOLK

• Haha

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I’ll say it again loud enough for you Sinéad - I have zero interest in your size and your figure. That has got nothing to do with you as a person. We’ve seen what you’re like and the tat you are now flogging to a clearly naive and very insecure audience at 80e a pop is vile. There’s a whole lot more that we’ve all seen over the years that shows you for what you are but you’re clearly trying to have a pity party about your brand now so there it is - it’s cheap tat that cost you about 5e and you think it’s ok now to sell it for 80. THATS my problem.

Jellybb

VIP Member
What in the name of fuck is that?
Jesus Christ I hate when these cunts describe their Chinese tat products as “feeling like butter” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 it was €2 per piece on alibaba now FUCK OFF!!!!!!

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
What did I just see? My eyes are burning out of my head. She is showing how to put on a vest by stepping into it and she is already wearing one. I can't unsee the rolls of flab under her armpits. She didnt tuck her rolls in. And those boots are awful, clomping round the place.

Sinead is no longer model material, she is shaped like a barrel.

She must be lying about the amount sold and I reckon those boxes are empty because she us on the hard sell again.

People are fools if they buy her shit. Absolute fools. She is a Conwoman.

• Haha

shoveithunz

I was out shopping the other day and she was out pushing her buggy and on her phone with her resting bitch face and the cheek of it she walked straight through me and my partner and I said ahhh excuse me would be nice she didn’t even bat her eyelids and walking like someone with a poker shoved straight up her arse with her straight back and I’m 8 months pregnant barely able to walk let alone be jumping out of the way last minute because of that fool she annoyed me and low and behold 5 minutes later she comes up again not a care for anyone walking in front of her I hate ignorance head buried into her phone and I’m sorry but she ain’t a nice person that you see on stories that resting bitch face gives her away

Fakeasf*#k

My favourite Sinead spelling error.... "I'll show you the hole thing ....." It's WHOLE sinead!! ....
I've a pain in my HOLE from seeing your Chinese tat Sinead

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
If I live to be 100 years old, I will not understand the massive outlay of money on an office for a brand new product with no established name, brand, advertising campaign or thought behind it. If it’s not a front for something, I’ll die of shock!

Reactions: 16

Pumpkin20XxxX

Who in their right mind would want a 12 week blowdry after looking at that mop?! How she continues to say its coming on great ive followed her for years and its always the same😂 as for that vest €80 not a bit supportive like how stupid are people to buy these things?! Whipping the blanket off the child too jus to show off GAP doubt she paid for that child still in car seat and that gorgeous gifted buggy at home🙄 these influencers appreciate nothing in life because so used to getting everything handed to them for free

LuckyB

So many rules about how to wear the feckin overpriced vest. What a load of BS.
Came here to say this exact thing, you would have a pain in your arse with the list of do’s and dont’s. I wear 3 euro Penneys vest under things in winter cos my office is cold, I take it out of the drawer and put it over my head, job done ✅

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Isn’t it gas that actual well known Irish people like Carl Mullan will pay full price and still give a shout out to Irish businesses like BabyMoon and TaylorMadeBabies whereas a nobody like Sinead will beg for freebies and say the bare minimum about it afterwards. No doubt she’ll have a sleep consultant session soon.