Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually doesn’t understand a bit of up keep in general. Like take out a brush give it a blast pull the hair down in the morning. Nothing to do with busy with baby she was the same pre JCup. But like her hygiene unless someone does it she can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 5
Oh ffs….I just saw the ‘go too’

talk about unprofessional but then again most of these insta influencers don’t seem to care about spelling and grammar.

Actually, the whole thing is littered with errors! 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s stupid looking if anything she maybe should have made it in black for the autumn winter but really it’s stupid looking nearly squashing boobs

Reactions: 12
Is this meant to be worn on its own or under clothes? It’s cutting the boobs in two halves!

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs….I just saw the ‘go too’

talk about unprofessional but then again most of these insta influencers don’t seem to care about spelling and grammar.

Actually, the whole thing is littered with errors! 🙄🙄🙄
They’re all thick as tit! So if any are reading this … do you want a lesson in ‘there, their and they’re’ to begin with’ ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re all thick as tit! So if any are reading this … do you want a lesson in ‘there, their and they’re’ to begin with’ ….
Sinead can’t even spell ‘lovely’🤦‍♀️We tried to teach her when she came on here but she didn’t listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the name of duck is that?
Jesus Christ I hate when these cunts describe their Chinese tat products as “feeling like butter” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 it was €2 per piece on alibaba now duck OFF!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or ‘to, too and two’ and of course ‘your and you’re’

Does my head in. How hard is it to lean these simple grammar rules and if they are too thick to remember them, either Google them each time or get someone with half a brain to look over the posts before pressing ‘post’!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My favourite Sinead spelling error.... "I'll show you the hole thing ....." It's WHOLE sinead!! ....
I've a pain in my HOLE from seeing your Chinese tat Sinead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.